9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MArmour
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3377.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MArmour.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Pinside,

Head my warning! Never ever leave your games folded up on the ground! Not even for a day!

I moved a game off a pallet for one night and we got a monster rain storm. Big mistake!

Not sure the extent of the damage yet since I have spent the entire day cleaning up water and pulling down drywall but I wanted to take the moment and remind everyone that pallets are FREE and will save your games from disaster in storage. You never know when water will be an issue.

NEVER thought it would be an issue since I have been putting games on pallets for years when they are in storage but one mistake can ruin it for you.

IMG_3377.JPGIMG_3377.JPG
    #3 9 years ago

It was a Cleopatra project I have been sitting on for a while. If anything I will get to beef up my cabinet repair skills.

#8 9 years ago

Took the entire day but we are mostly dry now. All the standing water has been taken care of and I took the day off tomorrow to try and address the entry points for the water.

The joys of home ownership!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MArmour.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reminder-protect-your-games?tu=MArmour and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.