12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

This is a reminder for the upcoming OHIO PINBALL show near Akron Ohio March 9-10
    see http://ohiopinballshow.com/ for all Details

Some reasons to come play with use are;
    1 Meet Jersey JACK Guarnieri president of the new Jersey Jack Pinball company which is making the new pinball machine Wizard of OZ
    2 .Come see and Play the new Stern games AC?DC and Transformers and several other late tittles
    3.Meet Dennis Nordman Designer of many popular pinball machines including Party Animal. Blackwater 100, Elvira and party animals, Scared stiff, Pirates of Caribbean, Dr. dude, and several others.
    4 Bring a game to sell or for free play and get free admission AND A free JERSEY JACK t shirt...35.00 value a day for bringing a game...
    5.Play the Worlds largest pinball machine.. Atari Hercules
    6 See and play the new Color DMD versions of Attack from Mars and Medieval Madness .
    7 Participate in Several different tournaments for the amateur and good players and even kids
    8 Buy goods from over 25 different vendors of pinball and arcade related parts and items.
    9.Play over 100 machines all on free play with admission
    10 purchase a pinball or arcade game from many available for sale as well as project machines.
    11.Eat free pizza at Pizza party provided by JERSY JACK on Saturday afternoon.
    12 Buy & Sell spread sheet at www.pynball.com Click here
    13 Free door prizes hourly both days.

Any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 330 5183141
    thanks MIKE and Marvin

#2 12 years ago

Looking forward to it Mike & Marvin!!

See ya all there!

Phoebe

#3 12 years ago

Also Dennis Nordman will be showing his WHOE NELLIE game as well.

#4 12 years ago

Come on guys bring a game get in free AND a FREE Jersey JACK t shirt...

#5 12 years ago

I should be there on Saturday to help a buddy haul a pin back to Buffalo.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I should be there on Saturday to help a buddy haul a pin back to Buffalo.

HMMMMM I wonder who said buddy is, and what pin that might be!!! LOL!!!

(just kidding if it is the buddy I know from Buffalo...I know what pin it is! )

Phoebe

#7 12 years ago

You're suspicion is 100% correct Phoebe!

#8 12 years ago

I'll be there saturday

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reminder-for-ohio-pinball-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.