(Topic ID: 170288)

Remember when _____________ ( fill in the blank)

By joey__p__1966

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by cottonm4
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

on (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
    20161004_181315 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joey__p__1966.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Thought it might be fun for us old pinball dudes that have been in it for a while to do a "remember when" thread, couldn't find one , so I'll start. Sorry if I'm duplication someone elses idea

Remember when no one mentioned the word "code" when talking about a game. it either sucked as is, or was great, not ever a word of needing new "code".

Remember when NIB was a really cool thing , and those games were as rare as a Haunted House that actually worked.

Remember when you had to fabricate your own replacement brackets / and make shift ramp protectors out of sheet aluminum from home depot.

Joey

#22 7 years ago

Remember when you would gladly exchange your whole paycheck into tokens at the arcade. Well, except for the $1.85 for the 3 pack special for cigarettes (for the whole week) . The sound of the tokens dropping was music to my ears. Seems that $5 gave you extra tokens, what a deal!
    JP

#51 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

Remember when cars had glass headlights and not this plastic shit you have to polish????

Yea, I polished mine twice , finally said screw it and clear coated them , that was 2 years ago . Just like a pf, sand and clear. Look like new

#65 7 years ago

Remember when there wasn't jack crap on you tube and all we had Shaggy's "This Old Pinball" VHS tapes . Watched them over and over. I had just bought my TZ a couple years earlier , so that episode was da bomb !
    JP

IMG_1145 (resized).JPGIMG_1145 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joey__p__1966.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/remember-when-_-fill-in-the-blank?tu=joey__p__1966 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.