(Topic ID: 37819)

Remember to Donate to Pinside

By TigerLaw

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Third Doctor.gif
    Girls_6b8d44_1587925.gif
    cousin-It-bump.jpg
    lingerie-football-bump.jpg
    j8jhv8.gif
    BUMP2.jpg
    tittie-bump-boobs-drunk-demotivational.jpg
    chest-bump-chest-boobs-athletes-demoti.jpg
    16k9p2x.jpg
    thread_bump_2.jpg
    GIF-2-MEGAPAKA--14.gif
    DANCE.gif
    180px-Bump.gif
    38201533_307976_raw.jpg
    gif-tits-eyes-smile-646174.gif
    ZaAKZ.gif
    There are 242 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #52 11 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Thanks guys, you're all awesome! Special thanks to TigerLaw for starting this new donation topic, I'm happy to report that this months donations alone will get us a long way towards some new (and much needed) hosting upgrades for the Pinside!

That is awesome Robin. I'm guessing with all the increased traffic you have had here the past year the hosting upgrades are needed. Glad to have played a tiny role to help.

#53 11 years ago

Since this thread was started in the middle of last week, I figured I'd give it one bump for people who only check pinside during the weekend. Remember to donate; get Robin those upgrades for all of us to enjoy!

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm on this site more than facebook

This FaceBook you speeck of, Is ?

#55 11 years ago

I've learned a lot from here. I just made my contribution. Thanks for bumping it as a reminder.

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chrisbee:

This FaceBook you speeck of, Is ?

Just some nonsense for kids and a way for you to stalk your ex's, err I mean your ex's can stalk you, err, never mind, very little useful pinball talk over there. Stay here and all is well. LOL.

#57 11 years ago

Bump for the night owls.

#58 11 years ago

I just donated for the first time. I am glad I saw this theead, I am new here just since November, and did not know about donating. This should be kept active to increase awareness.

#59 11 years ago

just donated!

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from GoChiefs70:

I just donated for the first time. I am glad I saw this theead, I am new here just since November, and did not know about donating. This should be kept active to increase awareness.

Your heart didn't pop up; make sure you point that out to Robin if it isn't there in 24 hours or so and he will make sure you get it.

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Your heart didn't pop up

I've got a big red heart on for Pinside

#62 11 years ago

I placed my second annual donation this past week. Robin's work makes for some great entertainment here . . .

#63 11 years ago

I too have put in my donation! I am a recent first time owner but a long time lover of pinball.

#64 11 years ago

Just made first donation,thanks pinside and this thread for reminding me!!!

#65 11 years ago

Thanks everybody, I'm appreciating the bumps!

#66 11 years ago
    Quoted from GoChiefs70:

And Robin saw this thread and your heart appeared. Very cool. Glad to see all this support for this site. When I was on this site four years ago it did not have near the support it does today and all that increased support has really done wonders for this site.

Robin uses the donations for very good improvements for all of us to enjoy.

#67 11 years ago

Thanks Tiger, I just saw the heart myself. You must be LSU Tiger, I am Mizzou variety. Can't wait to play you guys in football, LOL!

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Here's another.
    C'mon guys - show us you got a heart on!

#69 11 years ago

And we are appreciating this site!!!!!

im_here_to_bump.jpgim_here_to_bump.jpg

#70 11 years ago

Thanks Tiger, I just saw the heart myself. You must be LSU Tiger, I am Mizzou variety. Can't wait to play you guys in football, LOL!

Yep; bigtime LSU fan here; bigtime SEC fan in general too. I thought you guys were a great add to the conference for a lot of reasons: great academics, great population and fan base, passonite fan base, etc. Don't let ya'lls first year get you down. You guys will be competitive in the league pretty quickly.

SECOutdoor-Mizzou.jpgSECOutdoor-Mizzou.jpg SEC_Mascot.jpgSEC_Mascot.jpg SEC2.jpgSEC2.jpg

#71 11 years ago

Thanks for the reminder. Done.

1 week later
    #72 11 years ago

It's been a week so why not:

thread_bump_2.pngthread_bump_2.png

#73 11 years ago

Got my taxes back so made a donation! Thanks for a great site Robin!

#74 11 years ago

Made a donation as well. Taxes still not back in though. WTF

#75 11 years ago

Big ass BUMP for Pinside!

#76 11 years ago
    Quoted from inhomearcades:

Made a donation as well. Taxes still not back in though. WTF

Just bumping this so Robin sees you haven't been given your heart yet and gives it to you . . . and doing a Sunday night bump.

#77 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just bumping this so Robin sees you haven't been given your heart yet and gives it to you . . . and doing a Sunday night bump.

Pffft, no sexy pic of some girls assaulting each other? Cmon Tiger, I expect a little more from you!

#78 11 years ago

Just bought my first pin yesterday and made my first donation to Pinside today! Wow what a weekend.

#79 11 years ago

Pffft, no sexy pic of some girls assaulting each other? Cmon Tiger, I expect a little more from you!

Fair enough. That was not a proper bump. Let's try this one more time:

Bump9.jpgBump9.jpg

#81 11 years ago

That was not a proper bump

Thank you! All is right in the world tonight

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#82 11 years ago

Donation sent.

#83 11 years ago
    Quoted from inhomearcades:

made a donation myself

You still don't have a heart on.

#84 11 years ago

Hey centerflank your post reminded me that I didn't see this girl at the party Saturday. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! hot.jpghot.jpg

#85 11 years ago
    Quoted from DEWSHO:

Hey centerflank your post reminded me that I didn't see this girl at the party Saturday. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

I keep her locked in the crate

#86 11 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

You still don't have a heart on.

I think it takes a day or so, mine still shows my last donation date before this one.

#87 11 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I keep her locked in the crate

If she is also going to be attending the mid spring camping trip I may reconsider my position on attending myself . . . looks like she is a HOU version with no fade.

#88 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

If she is also going to be attending the mid spring camping trip I may reconsider my position on attending myself . . . looks like she is a HOU version with no fade.

How can you make that call without a closeup of her shooter lane?

#89 11 years ago

I will admit, that part of the playfield definitely doesnt look HUO anymore, lots of wear. Ive been really hard on it.

#90 11 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I will admit, that part of the playfield definitely doesnt look HUO anymore, lots of wear. Ive been really hard on it.

Eh, that's okay, we will all just double cliffy it.

#91 11 years ago

So wait, robin donates to his own site? I find that a little funny.

#92 11 years ago
    Quoted from AbacusMan:

So wait, robin donates to his own site? I find that a little funny.

He has to set the standard for the rest of us to follow. BTW, weren't you supposed to get a new handle after you "confessional" post and start pumping TRS?

#93 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

He has to set the standard for the rest of us to follow. BTW, weren't you supposed to get a new handle after you "confessional" post and start pumping TRS?

Can I get a new handle? I do remember every TRS I have played, the head on Mick is always missing. Makes me laugh everytime.

#94 11 years ago
    Quoted from AbacusMan:

Can I get a new handle? I do remember every TRS I have played, the head on Mick is always missing. Makes me laugh everytime.

Honestly, if you changed your location and changed your pic and layed low for a month or so only a few of us would identify you (it is amazing how hard it is to associate people to their names after they change their photo). Otherwise, you'd have to start over. Your confessional would make the switch a little harder for you to pull off (that was freaking awesome by the way!!!! I'm one you had fooled!!!!).

#95 11 years ago

I have started my traning to pump up TRS and make it a top 5 pin.

#96 11 years ago
    Quoted from AbacusMan:

Decapitating Mick is easy but it is much harder to do with ELVIS.
    The bonus with ELVIS is you can play the head like a mini ENCORE unlike Mick since his head just slides under the flipper bat.

#97 11 years ago

No reason not to do a late night bump.

Bump.

bump4.jpgbump4.jpg

#98 11 years ago

I donate once a year. Usually in January, so I don't forget.

fry-take-my-money.jpgfry-take-my-money.jpg

#99 11 years ago

Damn, now thats a big bump!

bump.jpgbump.jpg

#100 11 years ago

We've now crossed the 400 member online at the same time thresh hold. Help robin buy some new servers for us all to enjoy. Bump!

There are 242 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/remember-to-donate-to-pinside/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.