• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5147 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nealk77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Ok, I stared at my Jokerz backbox way too long today. I installed the Pinball Pro System 11 speaker kit. I'm embarrassed to say I can't figure out where the red/black wire in my photo (the one up close) plugs into. Instructions say to replace the current speaker connector with this one, but nothing looks compatible. This is pinball 101 and I'm failing miserably.

I tried tracing my speaker wires from the cabinet on up to the backbox, but they are terrible dusty/dirty and tied in a configuration where I get lost. Using my multimeter doesn't give me any good results either. OL everywhere!

Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to call me a noob or rookie too. PS, yes I do have a new U5 to install.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_5147 (resized).JPGIMG_5147 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nealk77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/remedial-jokerz-audio-issue-installing-pinballpro-speakers?tu=nealk77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.