Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by moonraker
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B5990341-B0F8-402A-9C4F-351A7830611B (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonraker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

In the market for a CGC prob cactus canyon NIB game. I always bought older Bally Williams or stern Sam games so I can fix. Has anyone done or figured out repairs on these new games if something goes wrong from lighting to mechs ect I can’t find any info? Worried theirs nothing you can do if machine goes down.

B5990341-B0F8-402A-9C4F-351A7830611B (resized).pngB5990341-B0F8-402A-9C4F-351A7830611B (resized).png
    #3 1 year ago

Thanks for your reply def helps with that info. What about surface mounted chips ect have to replace whole board for a bulb out? Thanks man

#5 1 year ago

Ok thanks brother, I’ll just enjoy and see what happens

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I have rotated a Medieval Madness Remake and Attack From Mars remake through my basement. Both had 0 mechanical issues. Listen at about the 6 minute mark in the original Medieval Madness remake announcement to hear about some of the redundancies built in.
    For example, each insert LED is actually 3 LEDs, a primary and 2 backups. You'd have to lose all 3 to lose the insert.

Hey satan thanks I bought your last action hero hope all is well

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

I've had both a MM and AFM in my free play arcade for about a year. Almost 20,000 games between the 2. I've rebuilt flippers and replaced a few AFM green targets.
    The only real work I did was replace the destroy castle transistor and coil. Easy peasy.
    I wouldn't hesitate on a remake.

Excellent

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonraker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/remakes-fix-and-repair?tu=moonraker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.