Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by V_piscopo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I'm working on a 1963 gottlieb flying chariots. And while changing out the last burnt out relay I pulled a # A3496. I've never seen this relay before and I don't have the schematic yet. Does anyone know what to replace it with? I've looked all over but can't seem to find what they've changed it to.

#2 8 years ago

I think it's a 30V hold relay and supposed to have an A-5434 but all the tags have fallen off long ago. And I'm not sure. Does anyone have a schematic? It would be the 3rd relay up on the right hand side?

#3 8 years ago

http://www.pbresource.com/index.html

Call Steve @ Pinball resource. He will have both the schematic, proper relay, AND good advice.

#4 8 years ago

Will do, I was gona order the schematic and glass through him anyway. And some legs for another machine. Just wanted to check if anyone knew before I ordered.

#5 8 years ago

Are you sure it's an A-3496 and not an A-3498?

#6 8 years ago

Ya I'm sure of that but I think someone put the wrong coil in. Im pretty sure it was supposed to be a A-5434. I'm Gona order the schematic I'm sure there's many other incorrect problems going on in there. But hell for $50 you can't say no

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/relay-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.