Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by 60Silver
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 months ago

Man, I like buying better than selling, lol. Just thinning the lineup a little (tryina a stab at being responsible...all of that).

- Holding the prices "firm" for the moment as I'm still wading through alot of pm's
    - $500.00 PayPal f&f scores "sale pending". Prefer wire or cash for balance
    - I'm an honest guy and going "first come first served" so will let you know where you are if you've inquired.
    - I'll posts updates on availability here as well as on the Ad itself

Appreciate the interest.....mark

#2 11 months ago

I can totally relate. I am better at buying things than selling them. I might be considered a horder, by some (wife included). I am going to follow your lead and your sensible procedure. I just listed my first pinball machine. I am a cash on the glass type person though. Good luck on your sales.

#3 11 months ago

Selling sucks

#4 11 months ago

Swapping is the go. Better value and happier deals.

#5 11 months ago

Good grief man!!! Still going through pm's....

SP - sold
    IMVE - sold
    BSD - sold
    WCS - any minute
    SM - 3 interested
    FGY - 4 interested

(kinda like work...already regretting seeing some/ all of these go)

I'll probably give a day to the first in line before "next up" gets a shot....

( shortening my " yes or no" timeline, as this is killing me)

#6 11 months ago

Selling your Spidey? you are insane and clearly not responsible, no Bourbon for you this weekend.

#7 11 months ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Selling your Spidey? you are insane and clearly not responsible, no Bourbon for you this weekend.

Seriously thinking of pulling it back....already getting sad on the others that are gone.

Responsible decisions will be met w heavy bourbon tonight, realizing what I've done....

#8 11 months ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Seriously thinking of pulling it back....already getting sad on the others that are gone.
    Responsible decisions will be met w heavy bourbon tonight, realizing what I've done....

LOL yes id recommend keeping the spidey, i was foolish and sold one back in the day. one i have now is quite a bit nicer so its all good i suppose

#9 11 months ago

STAY ON TARGET

#10 11 months ago

Trying, trying!!! WCS just fell...FGY very close as 2 strong buyers...Spidey is just staring at me ...may have to start drinking now...not feeling well

#11 11 months ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

LOL yes id recommend keeping the spidey, i was foolish and sold one back in the day. one i have now is quite a bit nicer so its all good i suppose

This one is kinda beyond mint w great history ( I get attached)...you saw " Spideys corner"...ugh

#12 11 months ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

This one is kinda beyond mint w great history ( I get attached)...you saw " Spideys corner"...ugh

Spidey red/black have just always been a great game for me. JK Simmons is awesome.

Long time ago i had that spidey vault on order but Stern took forever to deliver so i cancelled it, glad i did now that Ive played it. if i was 10 yrs old id have probably enjoyed it.

#13 11 months ago

Spider-Man had a short stay with me. Great shots, great call outs , the rules just didn’t engage with me. I lost interest shooting the villains over and over.

#14 11 months ago

Done with this nonsense, logical stuff. All sold except Spidey...retracted the Ad as I just can't part with it yet (absolute flowmonster and just such a fun ride). Corey was correct....Apologies to those interested, but no cash (will pm individually), and lost my nerve (will still pay PinSide selling fee as I'm backing out).

What a day!!! Not doing that again for quite some time....feels kinda good, but more bad at the moment...alot of time and fun memories w these games....

#15 11 months ago

Spider man. It's a fun game and all but I'm sorry, it gets boring very fast. Sorry to you Lyman lovers but the moments just aren't there, and I'm a Tobey guy 100%. Send it and don't look back.

#16 11 months ago
    Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Spider man. It's a fun game and all but I'm sorry, it gets boring very fast. Sorry to you Lyman lovers but the moments just aren't there, and I'm a Tobey guy 100%. Send it and don't look back.

I always like a good game on spider-man every now and then, but yeah, once you beat Super Hero the thrill is kind of gone. That's not easy though. And lots of games are like that.

It's a great game to play.

#17 11 months ago

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I always like a good game on spider-man every now and then, but yeah, once you beat Super Hero the thrill is kind of gone. That's not easy though. And lots of games are like that.
    It's a great game to play.

Agreed, but in a larger lineup, I don't play it all the time...something about the callouts and once you get on a roll with it I can sit there for a long time enjoying the ride. Very hard for me to completely knock it out, but sometimes it really "scratches the itch". Very satifying pin.....flows like crazy...don't need the $$$ and "feel" like I made progress...5 out, and 3 coming in. That's responsible, right? lol

#18 11 months ago

I caved in.....

#19 11 months ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

I caved in.....

Good to hear if you miss it get yourself a Stern Star Trek pro it essentially has the same layout and it was the winner when I made the choice.

#20 11 months ago

Good to hear if you miss it get yourself a Stern Star Trek pro it essentially has the same layout and it was the winner when I made the choice.

Oddly had an LE....absolutely a beautiful game and packed. Agree on the similarities, but for some reason didn't stick w me.....sold (very quickly) after a couple years of ownership.

At peace w my lineup currently (w GFCE and Scooby inward).....probably be content......for about a month

#21 11 months ago

SM isn't anywhere close to a $7500 game, so there's also that

#22 11 months ago

I think about this more than I should.
    It's the JK Simmons callouts that make the difference.

#23 11 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

SM isn't anywhere close to a $7500 game, so there's also that

Oddly, almost the first one to potentially sell after listing....to a very, very legit Pinsider who has sold many games. Wrong coast and shipping bumped it over.

Had 2 others interested...this one would have gone.

Other 5 went for full asking price...who knows

#24 11 months ago

So the guy i bought my Spidey from said same thing, very close to star trek. So tested that theory out and have both. They play/feel completely different but yes fairly similar layouts.

Spidey is one of my all time favs but i enjoy Star Trek more

#25 11 months ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Done with this nonsense, logical stuff. All sold except Spidey...retracted the Ad as I just can't part with it yet (absolute flowmonster and just such a fun ride). Corey was correct....Apologies to those interested, but no cash (will pm individually), and lost my nerve (will still pay PinSide selling fee as I'm backing out).
    What a day!!! Not doing that again for quite some time....feels kinda good, but more bad at the moment...alot of time and fun memories w these games....

Thanks for sharing your amazing pins with the world! Happy family here and will take good care of them!!!

#26 11 months ago

Dang. I need a Spidey!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/regarding-my-for-sale-listings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.