• 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by joemamma
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Neo is the standard we try to meet his work is without question top quality but I'm sure anyone buying a playfield already knows that.

Chris.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If you want custom work, I can do that for you. Done a ton of playfields custom for people.

Thought you were only clear coating anymore.

#53 10 years ago

Deal with confidence! I have used Chris multiple times and happy everytime! Even fixed a pf done by another well know restorer that looked like crap

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Thought you were only clear coating anymore.

I am, but I will continue to do custom work depending on how involved it is, or how much fun it looks to do.

2 weeks later
#55 10 years ago

I pickled up the S/S playfield from Chris. It looks really good, just as Chris described. I can't wait to get it installed. Thanks again Chris.image.jpgimage.jpg

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

My experience with Mirco playfields is limited to WH2O and AFM... The AFM [had] incorrect dimple locations (flipper and slingshot were both off on one side).

I knew the right slingshot was off...are the flippers closer or further apart than they should be?

#57 10 years ago

You are welcome Clarence. Glad you are happy! Send me some pix after you make the swap and LMK if you want to sell what you have removed.

Chris

1 month later
#58 10 years ago

is the TZ pf sold?
please pm me

thanks

4 months later
#60 9 years ago

Sorry just saw this, yes it's sold.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/refurbished-clear-coated-playfields-for-sale/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.