(Topic ID: 99330)

Refinery IMVE #1 arrives tomorrow. Who wants to unbox with me?

By pinlawyer

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Nightstick
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-992.jpg
    image-397.jpg
    image-866.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_6828.jpg
    IMG_6827.jpg
    IMG_6825.jpg
    IMG_6822.jpg
    IMG_6812.jpg
    IMG_6788.jpg
    IMG_6773.jpg
    269621-i.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

7pm, or thereabouts.

#2 9 years ago

Sweet!!!

#5 arrives tomorrow at my place near Albany if anyone is interested. Pm me

#3 9 years ago

Day off tomorrow.How long is the drive from Vegas?.

#4 9 years ago

Too long. 6 hours.

#5 9 years ago

I do, I'd prefer 1st class tickets too. thanks

#6 9 years ago

Enjoy and take lots of pictures.

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Sweet!!!
    #5 arrives tomorrow at my place near Albany if anyone is interested. Pm me

Delayed by a day . Looks like it'll maybe tomorrow instead.

#8 9 years ago

Nice. There is a IMVE down here, and now at least one up there. AZ sure is getting some good pin growth.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

7pm, or thereabouts.

Congratulations on one heck of a game.

Which options did you select? Please post some pictures after you receive it.

#10 9 years ago

Refinery #2 already beat you to it. Enjoy, it looks amazing, Gio knocked it out of the park!

269621-i.jpg269621-i.jpg

#11 9 years ago

Not sure when mine will arrive. Steve(Hemi) is doing mine and hopefully it's soon. Jealous of you guys getting yours. Exciting for sure!

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Refinery #2 already beat you to it. Enjoy, it looks amazing, Gio knocked it out of the park!

You already put up 43mil? darn... i've logged 300 games on mine and I think I'm at 39mil. Guess I better practice on my lunch break.

Started DOD last night but couldn't hit the shot. L

#13 9 years ago

I wish I could Greg, Ive always liked that game. I had to play it at Castles N Coasters when it first came out in 09. Hopefully at the next meet though.

#14 9 years ago

Make a vid and post it for us less fortunate!!

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Sweet! Great work from the Refinery crew as always! Congrats on the new game

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nightstick:

Not sure when mine will arrive. Steve(Hemi) is doing mine and hopefully it's soon. Jealous of you guys getting yours. Exciting for sure!

No worries, I am working on yours... I was on vacation and I am playing catch up to Gio, all parts are ordered and coming in daily, also the hardware should be done from the powders coaters this week, so VERY SOON it will be complete.

Thanks,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#17 9 years ago

Not worried Steve. You customer service and work is top notch. I know it will look awesome and play great. I still love my Metallica 007. It's a sweet lookin machine.

#18 9 years ago

I have every option except the brass coin door. Mine's matching with the gold accents.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

I have every option except the brass coin door. Mine's matching with the gold accents.

I think the coin door you got looks fantastic! Please post videos of the machine when you get it set up. I have only played a couple of games of IM, and really not enough to decide if I like it. That being said, I want one of these just based on appearance! lol

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

Same here, it's gonna be an awesome afternoon when the delivery guy gets here.........

Quoted from Nexyss:

I think the coin door you got looks fantastic! Please post videos of the machine when you get it set up. I have only played a couple of games of IM, and really not enough to decide if I like it. That being said, I want one of these just based on appearance! lol

#5 is coming and after I get it set up ill shoot some photos and video hopefully soon. I've never played a single game but just can't wait as you mentioned, it's appearance alone warranted a purchase.

#21 9 years ago

Some photos.

IMG_6773.jpgIMG_6773.jpg IMG_6788.jpgIMG_6788.jpg IMG_6812.jpgIMG_6812.jpg IMG_6822.jpgIMG_6822.jpg IMG_6825.jpgIMG_6825.jpg IMG_6827.jpgIMG_6827.jpg IMG_6828.jpgIMG_6828.jpg
    #22 9 years ago

Have fun getting broken in by IM!!

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Have fun getting broken in by IM!!

It has punished me all afternoon

#24 9 years ago

Nice! Be careful though, your other pins are going to start looking really dull in comparison. I have only had my Refinery Edition Metallica Premium for 3 weeks, and AC/DC is already looking really dark, and old. lol

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nexyss:

Nice! Be careful though, your other pins are going to start looking really dull in comparison. I have only had my Refinery Edition Metallica Premium for 3 weeks, and AC/DC is already looking really dark, and old. lol

You are right, it only took me a couple hours for that to set in.

1 week later
    #26 9 years ago

Oh I see Gio only put up High Score #1 on yours, he put up a nasty grand champ on mine.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Oh I see Gio only put up High Score #1 on yours, he put up a nasty grand champ on mine.

He did that on my metallica premium as well. I knocked it down, he is high score now.
    Why is there no pics from the OP he did start this thread.Your Iron Man pins look great.

#28 9 years ago

Are there speaker lights on the game?

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from Nightstick:

Are there speaker lights on the game?

Yes they are tied into the flashing colors in the game and LED strips under the game. They all flash same color for different targets/modes. Quite cool

#30 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

Quoted from Nightstick:Are there speaker lights on the game?

Yes, itneractive with flashers and coordinated with the undercabinet, back box kit and color DMD

image-866.jpgimage-866.jpg image-397.jpgimage-397.jpg image-992.jpgimage-992.jpg
    #31 9 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

Yes, itneractive with flashers and coordinated with the undercabinet, back box kit and color DMD

image.jpg 161 KB

image-866.jpg 174 KB

image-397.jpg 173 KB

image-992.jpg 162 KB

Hey bud, any luck with those pictures of the metal apron for me?

#32 9 years ago

Very nice. Thanks for the pics.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/refinery-imve-1-arrives-tomorrow-who-wants-to-unbox-with-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.