Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Zdoor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Our interactive backbox kits have been reduced. Our kits are truly unique and feature a plug and play design with interactive lighting effects tied to game play.

These kits feature:

- all kits uniquely designed for each game
    - Plug and play design
    - 20 minute install with pictured detailed instructions and top notch tech support
    - LIGHTING EFFECTS TIED TO GAME FLASHERS AND ON MANY MODELS TO GI LIGHTING EFFECTS
    - Adjustable brightness control
    - can be ordered with our interactive undercab kits for simple plug in compatibility and additional savings
    - MORE INDIVIDUAL FLASHER CIRCUITS THAN ANY COMPETING UNITS
    - each kit is hand made and tested prior to shipping. Over 5 hours goes into each kit and the workmanship is TOP NOTCH
    - newly redesigned backbox material and dimmer circuits

For a limited time, in addition to our new pricing, we are offering a coupon code for an additional savings. Enter the coupon below for an additional $10 off at checkout.

Z8UJ9UTECIDJ

IF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED OUR BACKBOX KITS, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, I WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO RECTIFY ANY ISSUES INCLUDING A REFUND ON RETURN OF A UNIT!!!!

PLEASE NOTE UNITS ARE BUILT TO ORDER AND COMPLETED IN THE ORDER THAT THEY WERE PLACED.

#2 10 years ago

Link?

#4 10 years ago

These are AMAZING - they really are GAME CHANGING and make your machine rock! I combined it with my custom undercab lighting kit so made by them- they tie in together.
    It was very easy to install - I can't wait to get one for my LOTR

THANK YOU PINBALL REFINERY!

Custom Undercab kit which ties into backbox kit

#6 10 years ago

I've ordered a couple kits from PR, what I really like is that they really just plug n play right into the boards in the backbox unlike some other ones, really clean and professional.

#7 10 years ago

Bumping up. Coupon code will be active through February

#10 10 years ago

Pinball refinery is making me one for my Aurich HELEN translite and PF update!! They are awesome!
    Very easy to install and quality is great- thank you PBR and Gio

#11 10 years ago

I was thinking of getting a set of the Metallica creeping death side art with light kits, does the $10 off coupon work for any purchase, or just the backbox kits?

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from chrisjens2:

I was thinking of getting a set of the Metallica creeping death side art with light kits, does the $10 off coupon work for any purchase, or just the backbox kits?

Just the Backbox kits.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/refinery-backbox-kit-promo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.