(Topic ID: 73187)

Reference for Alky? Anyone deal with him?

By Andrzej

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Anyone ever sell to Alky? He wants me to ship a pin to St. Louis and he doesn't have much in terms of activity on this site. I've never sold a pin and shipped it to someone so I'm a little hesitant.
    What would be the safest form of payment to receive?

#2 10 years ago

I have dealt with him and you have nothing to worry about. I sold a Rocky and Bullwinkle and a Judge Dredd to him and he paid extra for me to drive them down to St Louis....

Have no fear, you will get taken care of from him!!!! He will paypal you and you have nothing to worry about!!!

Brian

#3 10 years ago

Have him wire over the payment then the question becomes, does he trust you?

Good luck!

#4 10 years ago

I haven't dealt with him directly, but he's a regular on KLOV, and his reputation is rock solid.

#5 10 years ago

I have seen him quite a bit on other forums, and I would have no reservations about dealing with him. He has always presented himself as trustworthy. I haven't personally bought or sold from/to him, but I have read about many successful transactions.

#6 10 years ago

Alky is a stand up guy. I know him from klov.
    As others have stated. He will be a good buyer.

#7 10 years ago

Alky is a great guy, don't believe me Check his feedback score on KLOV.

#8 10 years ago

Alky's a good dude, nothing to worry about.

#9 10 years ago

You are good here, he is an honest guy with good rep.

#10 10 years ago

Sold him a couple of pins for some wedding cash a few years ago. Hassle free transaction

1 year later
    #11 8 years ago

Akly is a stand up dude... great to work with... I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him either as a buyer or seller.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reference-for-alky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.