243328975_6438572159549307_5877533341209499874_n (resized).jpg
IMG_0114 (resized).JPG
IMG_0106 (resized).JPG
IMG_0104 (resized).JPG
IMG_0086 (resized).JPG
IMG_0092 (resized).JPG
IMG_0094 (resized).JPG
IMG_0082 (resized).JPG
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Hello to all.

We are now openning a list for Road Show repro playfields.
Production is planned to start approx. end of July 2016.

1 Road Show playfield approx. 730 Euro
Shipping to the US 95 Euro
Shipping to Australia 105 Euro

1 Road Show playfield for EC countries approx 730 + 19% VAT / MwSt.
Shipping to Europe EC 35 Euro
Shipping in Germany 15 Euro

If you are intrested please send me an email to [email protected]

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de
www.perfectplayfields.com

#2 7 years ago

Bumping this since I missed it earlier, and others probably missed it too.

#3 7 years ago

Would be interesting to have more info about quality, especially print.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

Would be interesting to have more info about quality, especially print.

The BOP playfields that Peter produced not to long ago looked fantastic.

#5 7 years ago

We silkscreen print the playfields we are doing.
2 K clear coat.
We are using the original Films for printing.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter

#7 7 years ago

I am in for one. pm sent.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

We silkscreen print the playfields we are doing.
2 K clear coat.
We are using the original Films for printing.
Regards from Hamburg
Peter

Wow, original films, really? How did you ge them?

I hope you will do some more playfields for your stock to acquire one later, too...

#9 7 years ago

We only produce the ammount of playfields ordered.
Yes we have the original files, the playfields are under license.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter

#10 7 years ago

I want one that says "Mardi Grad" install of "New Orleans".. Have get original art fur that one?

Added over 8 years ago: Doh. "Mardi Gras". I can spell.

2 years later
#11 5 years ago

Hello to all

We will run the Road Show playfields in approx June July 2019
Artwork is cleaned and set up. milling program is ready. We are tooling up un the 2 inserts for the switches.
The wood has been ordered. If you wish to join this run, please send me an email directly to [email protected]
with your postal address.

Have a nice Sunday
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

7 months later
#12 4 years ago

Hello to all

Here is the first update on the Road Show Playfield run. We have milled the first test board and have mounted all parts following the pre dimples.
All looks fine, there are a few holes that need to be moved, quick fix. Then we will start to manufacture the Road Show playfields.

Sorry the delay, we have had problems earlier this year with the printer that lead us to do the silk screening our selves.

We will update regular.

Have a nice evening

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9264 (resized).JPGIMG_9264 (resized).JPGIMG_9265 (resized).JPGIMG_9265 (resized).JPG
#13 4 years ago

Very, very nice!!

Are you gys going to do the hole for the center post between the flippers?

#14 4 years ago

I havnt seen a center post in that position, niether on our original nor in the original CAD drawings.
But if wanted, I can surley get a hole drilled on your playfield.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

I havnt seen a center post in that position, niether on our original nor in the original CAD drawings.
But if wanted, I can surley get a hole drilled on your playfield.

Was put in in sample and early production games. No need, was just curious.

3 weeks later
#16 4 years ago

Hello to all

The production run on the Buthamburg Road Show Playfields has started.
Here you can see the first step, we are milling the rear side. After this step
we will mill the insert pockets and glue the inserts.

https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/3157127361179663/

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

1 week later
#17 4 years ago

Hello to all

Here a small update on the status of the Road Show playfield production.
Getting on nicely.

https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/968340290219299/

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

2 months later
#18 4 years ago

Is it too late to order one of these?
How far away roughly are they?

#19 4 years ago

Hi.

No, you are not to late. The Road Show playfields have received thier primer and are now taking
a rest. We have made a few more playfields than odered, we have a few available.
If you wish to be on the Road Show list, please send us an email to peter (et) buthamburg.de
with your postal address. You can also send us an email via our home pages, use the contact formular.

We are busy printing NGG playfields, Road Show will be printed straight after NGG.
Road Show should be available in May.
Our home pages have been launched, www.buthamburg.de
We have added a few products, also playfields.
All products shown on our home pages are manufactured by Buthamburg.
You can find Road Show under "upcomming"
Our home pages will be updated regular.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

6 months later
#20 3 years ago

Hello to all

We had a delay due to loss of our workup art files. The artwork files are not finalized yet, but the main work ist done.
The Inserts are glued and the boards are primered. After we printed Getaway, we will print Road Show.
Shipping date approx. November.
If you wish to be on the pre-order list, then please send us an email to peter/et)buthamburg.de

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

3 months later
#21 3 years ago

Hello to all

We have had some delays on this run of Road Show. Boards are ready for silkscreening.
We will start silkscreening in January.
If you are interested to be on our pre-order list, please send us an email directly to peter (et) buthamburg.de
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and stay well.

Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
We have had some delays on this run of Road Show. Boards are ready for silkscreening.
If you are interested to be on our pre-order list, please send us an email directly to peter (et) buthamburg.de
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

Glad to hear they're still being worked on!

PM sent for a different topic!

2 months later
#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

Hello Leon and Peter,

It has been a long time since the last update. Is there any good news on the status of the #Road Show repro playfields?

Regards!

2 months later
#24 2 years ago

I can not say anything official, but I will say this:

I just recently gave the artwork a quality-check. To help prevent the huge issues that Mirco and CPR seem to often have. While I can not comment on color-matching (due to monitor/printer colorspaces and the difference between the playfield mfg's that WMS used back in the day), I can say that the artwork is f*ckin' amazingly detailed and accurate.

The handful of small things I noticed - and I'm admitting that anyone else would be hard-pressed to find these OUT of a game, much less once slipped and installed IN a game - could easily be differences between the screen printer of MY playfield and the artwork they used as a template to make theirs.

This thing is going to be gorgeous, and accurate.

2 months later
#25 2 years ago

Hello to all

We are using our spare time while the paint shop is on holiday and we are waiting for files for production.
We have rebuild our printing room, moved our spray roboter to other facilities and made space. Now the complete room
is just for silk screening. Today we started to print the Road Show Playfields. Here is a picture showing the first layer, white.
Tomorrow we will print the light blue. If we have enough time and all goes smooth we will print the 3rd color to. We dont have to much time
for we have a lot of packing to do. But we will at least print 1 color a day. All together it is 12 colors.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

IMG_0073 (resized).JPGIMG_0073 (resized).JPG
#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
We are using our spare time while the paint shop is on holiday and we are waiting for files for production.
We have rebuild our printing room, moved our spray roboter to other facilities and made space. Now the complete room
is just for silk screening. Today we started to print the Road Show Playfields. Here is a picture showing the first layer, white.
Tomorrow we will print the light blue. If we have enough time and all goes smooth we will print the 3rd color to. We dont have to much time
for we have a lot of packing to do. But we will at least print 1 color a day. All together it is 12 colors.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de
[quoted image]

Oooh, so awesome!

#27 2 years ago

Hi.
Today we did not manage to print, we spent some hours mixing the paints to the correct shade. Each color must be mixed individual, you have to print the color and dry it to see if it is the correct shade. Tomorrow we will print the light blue and grey.
Have a nice Sunday.
Regards from Hamburg.
Leon and Peter.
www.buthamburg.de

IMG_0074 (resized).JPGIMG_0074 (resized).JPGIMG_0075 (resized).JPGIMG_0075 (resized).JPGIMG_0076 (resized).JPGIMG_0076 (resized).JPG
#28 2 years ago

Today we have printed the light blue and the grey. Had some small problems with the line up, but at the end it work out well.
If we find enough time we will print the dark blue and yellow tomorrow.
It will be tight time wise, for we need to bring the next bunch of Alien Playfields to the printer for digital printing.
But we will defnitly get the colors mixed.
Now we have 3 colors printed, another 9 to go.

Have a nice evening
Regrads from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_0081 (resized).JPGIMG_0081 (resized).JPG
#29 2 years ago

Hi
It got a bit late today again, but we managed to mixed the dark blue and got it printed, next colors are orangen and yellow. Ill mix the colors while Leon is busy programing the milling maschine.

Have a nice evening
Leon and Peter

IMG_0082 (resized).JPGIMG_0082 (resized).JPG
#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hi
It got a bit late today again, but we managed to mixed the dark blue and got it printed, next colors are orangen and yellow. Ill mix the colors while Leon is busy programing the milling maschine.
Have a nice evening
Leon and Peter
[quoted image]

So friggin' awesome seeing these printed color by color.

Sometimes makes me wonder if we can as for a special color mix, hah.

Keep up the fantastic work!

#31 2 years ago

Are these available to order?

#32 2 years ago

Following

#33 2 years ago

Hi

If you are intrested please send me an email to peter(et)buthamburg.de with your postal address.
I can then enter you into our Road Show list.

1 Road Show playfield approx. 785 Euro
Shipping to the US 95 Euro
Shipping to Australia 135 Euro

1 Road Show playfield for EC countries approx 785 + 19% VAT / MwSt.
Shipping to Europe EC 35 Euro
Shipping in Germany 18 Euro

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#34 2 years ago

Hi

We were very busy the last 3 days. Unfortunitly we cant print every day.
The last days I spend sanding playfields for the paint shop will open on Monday again, dont want them to run out of work.
Leon was busy programming and milling.
The video is showing sanding different playfields, still not finished with sanding but have a huge pile and the milling at the end.

https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/338617114565780

Today we started to catch up a bit, we printed 2 colors, the Ocra and Yellow.
All work out quiet well, the yelow gets printed over the dark blue, it was quiet a tackle for it turns out into olive green, the trees and the poles for the signs. It was important to get as close as posiible to the dark blue original shade and then adjust the yellow to achive the olive green, a bit to blue or to yellow and you wont get the olive green.
The same with the ocra, if you look in the middle of the playfield you will notice that the ocra is getting darker at the top, at the bottom of the ocra is dotted flow of dark blue, you will notice if you look at the dark blue print. This will make the efect in the later printed green, you print one green shade but achice 2, one with a color flow. So far all worked out well, lets hope we hit the right shade to get the correct effect.
6 colors are now printed, 6 colors still to go. Tomorrow we will print the next 2 colors, orange and red. If we feel to we will then print the next 2 colors on Sunday, hope the weather is bad
Have a nice evening
Leon and Peter

IMG_0086 (resized).JPGIMG_0086 (resized).JPGIMG_0092 (resized).JPGIMG_0092 (resized).JPGIMG_0094 (resized).JPGIMG_0094 (resized).JPG
#35 2 years ago

Hello to all.
Today we have printed the next 2 colors, orangen and red. Now we have 8 colos on, the picture is starting to show now. Tomorrow we will go for the next 2 colors, need to work on Sunday for we have far to much work ahead of us. The next 2 colors will be the skin color and Violett. On Monday we will go for the green. If the Monday is not to busy, the we will do the final print, Black. For Black we need a peace in mind day, it is final once its on there is no way back again. The other colors can be corrected to a certian degree, but black......
Hope you are enjoying to see the art completing step for step.
Have a nice evening, its time for a nice cool beer
Leon and Peter

IMG_0104 (resized).JPGIMG_0104 (resized).JPG
#36 2 years ago

Hello again
This morning we had a mixed weather with plenty of sun shine. We used the oppertunity to primer some milled boards. As we finished and stowed away the boards it started to rain. This was the go signal to print the next 2 colors on Road Show. Today we printed the skin color and the violett. Now we have 10 colors printed. Nearly finished, 2 more colors to go, green and black.

Have a nice Sunday
Leon and Peter

IMG_0106 (resized).JPGIMG_0106 (resized).JPG
#37 2 years ago

Hello to all.
Today we have finished printing Road Show, the last 2 colors, green and black.
Printing went well and turn our real good. The alinement turn out perfect, no flushing,
the black is printed on spot 100%.
The green shade appears a bit lighter than the original board, in the middel of the playfield, this is an optic effect.
The raster (dots) stayed open through out the printing, in the original board the paint leaked underneath. Because
the raster stayed open you now have the effect that should have been from the designer, the ocra is shimmering through
and making the green lighter. You can see on the original that the dots underleak, printing over the ocra and damiging the efect.
Well they printed 1000s of playfields, then that will happen.
We are happy to have finished the printing, now we will do the end milling and send them to the paint shop for clear coating.

Have a nice day
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_0114 (resized).JPGIMG_0114 (resized).JPG
#38 2 years ago

They look awesome, almost makes me want to do a playfield swap!, but my original is still so good...can't do it ....just not yet

2 months later
#39 2 years ago

Hello to all

Today was a day that we actualy didnt want to do our work. Unfurtunitly the clear coat foamed on 50% of the Road Show Playfields. The presure was set far to high in our system which caused this disaster. Today we sanded off the clear coat and the print. We will have to re-print these boards. We do have enough of Road Show playfields for those how pre-ordered. This will delay the F-14 for a couple of weeks and ofcourse further projects. Well that is live I gues, we didnt want to leave it that way, it was hard to notice but it is not our standard and the clear coat would not be as strong as it should. Work is finished now,

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

243328975_6438572159549307_5877533341209499874_n (resized).jpg243328975_6438572159549307_5877533341209499874_n (resized).jpg243345757_6438572179549305_4106569666923054650_n (resized).jpg243345757_6438572179549305_4106569666923054650_n (resized).jpg243581325_6438572182882638_2992226501225116314_n (resized).jpg243581325_6438572182882638_2992226501225116314_n (resized).jpg243581325_6438572166215973_4630709852590867490_n (resized).jpg243581325_6438572166215973_4630709852590867490_n (resized).jpg243323702_6438572136215976_3945087143424418788_n (resized).jpg243323702_6438572136215976_3945087143424418788_n (resized).jpg
#40 2 years ago

That is terrible to hear! Do you have pictures of the playfields that turned out good?

#41 2 years ago

Ill post some pictures once we collected them from the paint shop. We just brought them there today for final clear coating.

#42 2 years ago

Oh shit, they're ready? I never got a notification, so never placed my order! Ah!

#43 2 years ago

Send me your postal address and tel. nr. Ill enter you into our list.
We started right after your noted that all looks OK.
We will some how get a playfield for you.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#44 2 years ago

Following. My Road Show already has a great playfield...but I am very impressed by the quality of your workmanship @buthamburg! Bad luck on the clear coat issue, but happy to see that you are making them right. If I even need a repro playfield I would look to you first over other manufacturers here in Germany.

1 month later
#45 2 years ago

I received my playfield from Buthamburg the week before Thanksgiving, but didn't have a chance to post until now. This thing is beautiful, and though it will be awhile before I have the time, I can't wait to see it swapped in to my much loved Road Show.

RS-Full - Copy (resized).jpgRS-Full - Copy (resized).jpgRS-closeup - Copy (resized).jpgRS-closeup - Copy (resized).jpgRS-reflect - Copy (resized).jpgRS-reflect - Copy (resized).jpg
#46 2 years ago

Oooh, hoo. That makes me giddy. Looks gorgeous.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from Zero_Hour:

I received my playfield from Buthamburg the week before Thanksgiving, but didn't have a chance to post until now. This thing is beautiful, and though it will be awhile before I have the time, I can't wait to see it swapped in to my much loved Road Show.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s looks outstanding! Makes me miss mine.

#48 2 years ago

Hello To all

Thank you for your trust in our Playfields.
We hope to get the next load on the way by end of the week, were are pushing to get them out
before Christmas.
Have a nice Sunday

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello To all
Thank you for your trust in our Playfields.
We hope to get the next load on the way by end of the week, were are pushing to get them out
before Christmas.
Have a nice Sunday
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

Are they sold out?

#50 2 years ago

Hi.

We are actualy sold out, but there are always some people who dont commit to their pre-order.
Please send me your Postal address and Tel Nr. I can then enter you into the list.
My mail is peter(et)buthamburg.de

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/red-teds-road-show-repro-playfield-list-starting?hl=alexmogil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.