• Latest reply 1 year ago by HowardR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B21282C0-FF46-4E2A-B137-E45038F27ACE (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

I’m working on my Around the World pin after a complete restoration. I’ve had a few problems, but that isn’t a big surprise. I took apart every relay to paint brackets and do a general cleaning. There is one issue I don’t understand and could use some help. After the game is started if the ball hits the red rollover or the red target it continues to score points and never stops. The “U” relay stays energized and the score motor never stops spinning until I turn the game off. I’ve confirmed the switch contacts on the target and rollover switches are opening and closing properly. I’ve conformed switch 2B on the score motor is adjusted correctly. If I isolate the contact on the U relay that holds power the scoring is somewhat normal. The part that is confusing is the yellow and purple target systems work normally. Any thoughts where I should start looking?

B21282C0-FF46-4E2A-B137-E45038F27ACE (resized).jpegB21282C0-FF46-4E2A-B137-E45038F27ACE (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago

Reply sent in private message

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.