Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Da-Shaker
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KIMG1028 (resized).JPG
    20180610_165306 (resized).jpg
    KIMG1033 (resized).JPG
    20180610_144202 (resized).jpg
    Williams_1979_Stellar_Wars_Manual_February_1979_no_schematics.pdf (PDF preview)
    KIMG1030 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

Wish I had mine set up at home to take pic for you...I had to fix mine, but cant recall off hand. I thought it was wired off the little circuit board that the other end came from (one of the other tabs). Shown in bottom left of your pic.

But I honestly can't recall for sure.

I would certainly check with a schematic of course if you can.

#8 5 years ago
    #10 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Thanks to pinside HowardR who supplied a high quality schematic.
    Those two lamps are wired in series, as yours are. They are controlled by transistor Q29 via connector 2J11, Pin 1. The non-controlled side of the two lamps gets connected to a 330 ohm resistor which is connected to ground.

Which is what I was thinking the tab that looks previously used on the under playfield board was for, but not 100 percent.

#13 5 years ago

See. Thats where I'm not 100 percent certain off hand, so I am not comfortable saying yes.

I am not sure how burried my game is right now (stored) and I'm not around this weekend, but if you havent gotten any further/extra pics info. By the next cpl days, I will TRY to get into mine for a pic for you

#17 5 years ago

I SO see it now. You and Brewchap nailed it!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/red-light-stellar-wars?tu=pacmanretro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.