(Topic ID: 180722)

RED BARON by BARNI / ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING?

By athena

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5083 (resized).JPG
IMG_5082 (resized).JPG
IMG_5080 (resized).JPG
pinball-red-baron..-de-la-marca-Barni-189193596_2 (resized).jpg
IMG_5078 (resized).JPG
IMG_5079 (resized).JPG
pinball-red-baron..-de-la-marca-Barni-189193596_1 (resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

Hi Guys

Im not sure if this is the right section but i couldn't see any other forum headers better suited?

I bought this Red Baron from the bottom of spain a couple of years ago with a couple of other really unknown titles by spanish makers such as BUSHIDO and ODIN. I sold those to a wonderful guy in Norway who is creating a huge pinball club but thats another story.

Anyway i have this Red Baron, its currently one of many stored away but i have still found no info out on it at all. It appears to be of serious low production. SO i was hoping someone on here would know more about them? If no one on here can help than no one can help me i fear.

Im just trying to find out more about it.

Thanks in advance.

#2 7 years ago

Pictures...please?

#4 7 years ago

Great looking game

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

Great looking game

YES! Agree....I'd have one just for the fabulous art.

#6 7 years ago

Wow, I have never seen this game. Not to knock the Chicago Coin Red Baron (that one has a nice backglass and decent cabinet), but this looks like it would play much better and the art is great.

Nice find!

#7 7 years ago

This is my dream theme. OP, if you are ever in the market to sell, I am in the UK once a year for work and have friends there that could do a sale. Cheers!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

There are no photos on IPDB for this pin.

Pictures were there, but they were shot down by Sergeant Cedric Popkin.

#10 7 years ago

Huh, the backglass looks like it isnt right though?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Pictures were there, but they were shot down by Sergeant Cedric Popkin.

Well done!

#12 7 years ago

Wow that whole pin, BG, PF, and cab look awesome. Wonder if any found their way across the pond?

#13 7 years ago

According to IPDB they only made 2 different games, but in my Pinball price guide it shows 3. So not a big manufacturer.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

Huh, the backglass looks like it isnt right though?

Yes, that set of full game pictures clearly shows a backglass from some other game installed. The correct backglass also pictured separately looks really good.
What a cool looking game.

#15 7 years ago

Apparently two pinsiders own this game or did at one time. Really a nice looking game, I'm curious as to how it plays.

1 month later
#16 7 years ago

HI Everyone
Sorry i havent been involved in this conversation considering i was the original poster. Or OP as you guys say, i do need to get a chance to work this out but i thought id get a notification, like i said im new.

So anyway i have some pics of it but old pics from when i got it, its currently in storage as i dont have room for them all and this for later on in life to look at as its not currently all working. Just have to much on right now, like everyone else has said i completely agree. What a great theme and artwork!! I personally love the sling shots.

TBH i dont know if anyone will even see my reply now as im over a month old.

Out of interest i have just bought a pinball called MYTHOLOGY by Martina. Potentially again maybe only 3 or so of these made and all have slightly differing back glasses So wonder if all 3 were prototypes and never than done. Its interesting because its obviously unlicensed CLASH OF THE TITANS!!

Anyone know anything?

#17 7 years ago

Also if anyone is interested yes thats not the right backglass in that link haha and the backless is actually plexiglass so its not ever in danger of breaking which is great as you are never gonna find another to replace it.

If anyone is interested to look. I have some pictures on my pinball owners page. www.pinballowners.com/athena

Thanks

#18 7 years ago

pinball-red-baron..-de-la-marca-Barni-189193596_1 (resized).jpgpinball-red-baron..-de-la-marca-Barni-189193596_1 (resized).jpg

IMG_5079 (resized).JPGIMG_5079 (resized).JPG

IMG_5078 (resized).JPGIMG_5078 (resized).JPG

pinball-red-baron..-de-la-marca-Barni-189193596_2 (resized).jpgpinball-red-baron..-de-la-marca-Barni-189193596_2 (resized).jpg

IMG_5080 (resized).JPGIMG_5080 (resized).JPG

IMG_5082 (resized).JPGIMG_5082 (resized).JPG

IMG_5083 (resized).JPGIMG_5083 (resized).JPG

#20 7 years ago

i do need to point out, they arent all of my machine so i know there is another one out there somewhere at the very least.
the pics in the room indoors are mine the pics of the one in the garage door background arent of mine.

#21 7 years ago

got a friend that picked one up at a yard sale last summer for $100

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/red-baron-by-barni-anyone-know-anything and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.