(Topic ID: 316795)

Recommended Slope for Gottlieb System 80

By cpiel

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Anyone happen to know this? Can't find anything in my Pink Panther manual. Figure it's likely somewhere between the 3.5 - 3.8 for EMs and 6.5 for DMDs but would like to start with factory recommendations.
    Thanks in advance for any help!

#2 1 year ago

I set everything to 6.5 degrees.
    -Mike

#3 1 year ago

Not aware of any explicit factory instructions for that era. Assuming that on games like Black Hole, both playfields should have a similar incline, then it's somewhere around 5.5-6

#4 1 year ago

The instructions for Black Hole etc. are terrific - "Level the machine." Gee, thanks! Especially with two opposing playfields they should have specified something.

Mine is cranked up a little bit but not to no 6 or 7 degrees like a DMD. Some sys80 games don't look that much different from the earlier EMs as far as the layout of the pf. Hard to look at those and say yeah now it needs the angle to be doubled.

Anybody know what the predetermined angle is on sys 80s if you simply take off the leg levelers?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/recommended-slope-for-gottlieb-system-80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.