By pindude80

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindude80.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Just wanted to give a little feedback on my experience with Action Pinball in Utah. I ordered 4 Roms from them last Monday. Ray had my ROMs burnt and in the mail the same day, the shipping was reasonably priced and I had my roms when I got home from work Thursday.

One of my ROMs had a check sum error, I contacted Ray, he answered all of my questions, ran through some scenarios with me and when he thought his rom was at fault he said he would send another one. A couple hours later I followed up asking him when it would ship he replied back saying it was already out the door!

I was having a problem with my Corvette, found 2 broken legs on the rom, so I contacted the guy in Indiana who burns roms, who was recommended to me, THREE separate times, explaining my situation and need for the rom. Never a single reply still to this day and I know he's been around because he's been active on the forum.

If you need quality roms at a great price with reasonable and fast shipping contact Ray!
    http://www.actionpinball.com/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindude80.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/recommended-roms-from-action-pinball?tu=pindude80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.