4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Spyder138
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I am headed to the Bay Area and was looking for some cool places to play some pinball. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

I guess if you can avoid stepping in the human filth that now covers this once great city here are a few:

https://www.pinballmap.com/bayarea?utf8=%E2%9C%93&region=bayarea&by_city_id=San+Francisco

#3 4 years ago

Free Gold Watch in SF, they have tons of games, all the big names and when I went last week, I saw how they shopped most of them who now play perfectly well.

You also could have got the chance to play the only TBL on route in the US at Alamo drafthouse in SF but sadly it’s not there anymore.

#4 4 years ago

Friendly reminder, bring lots of money.

Not only for expenses, but for the pan-handling leeches on every block.

#5 4 years ago

Don’t give them panhandlers a fucking dime!!!

#6 4 years ago

Not pinball, although there might be a few oldies there, but in SF check out
    Musee Mechanique at Fishermans Warf. Many nickelodeons and many
    more vintage coin op things. Free admission last time I was there but bring
    a bunch of quarters to play stuff.

And right behind that is the USS Pampanita. A WWII submarine. Any pinhead
    that does his own repairs will enjoy the tour.

There was a place in the hills west of Palo Alto called Rossati's Beer garden.
    It was a stage coach stop and then a house of ill repute, now a place
    to chow down and relax. The CA Extreme show in San Jose is coming
    up but have forgotten the dates. Vids & pins. GREAT show.
    Steve

#7 4 years ago

You can also hop across the bay bridge to Alameda and hit Pacific Pinball Museum. For $20 you can play all day. They usually have about 100 machines on the floor. And Emporium in Oakland has pinball, arcade, and a full bar.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/recommendations-for-sf-palo-alto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.