(Topic ID: 85353)

Recommendation for Arcade Upkeep Custom Backbox Kits

By PinChicago

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Here's a "thumbs-up" for the LED backbox kits made by Brandon of Arcade Upkeep. I ordered a kit with title animation and it really added to the pin. He will make a custom kit to your specifications, and he does a great job. The installation was fast and incredibly easy due to the well-written instructions, and the kit comes securely packed. You will never go back to the single fluorescent tube ever again! These kits are also reasonably priced. Do not hesitate to buy from Brandon.

#2 10 years ago

Brandon rocks....so does the back box kit he custom made for my Metallica.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like your kits!

www.arcadeupkeep.com

#4 10 years ago

I am really digging mine. Helen told me she loves it and wanted to thank you Brandon.

#5 10 years ago

Thank Helen for me and give her all my love!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/recommendation-for-arcade-upkeep-custom-backbox-kits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.