(Topic ID: 248911)

Recommendation: Bob Cunningham for shipping!

By UNCgump

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by VolunteerPin
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 months ago

Just sold my Mustang Pro to Twofloyd with help from Bob Cunningham. Great experience, and Bob was a real pro on the pick up, even without his escalera! I hope to use Bob again.

#2 3 months ago

Nice guy, shipped my orbitor playfield to N Y.

#3 3 months ago

Hes a good dude.

#4 3 months ago

Bob on NYC: "Life here is crazy!"

I hope to see him again...delivering an Indy 500

#5 3 months ago

Where is Bob based out of? Thanks

#6 3 months ago

KY and FL but will do most anything east of Dallas if I understand correctly.

#7 3 months ago
    Quoted from UNCgump:

KY and FL but will do most anything east of Dallas if I understand correctly.

He name sounds so familiar. Maybe he is friends with my pal AL.

#8 3 months ago

He’s picking up a safe cracker for my brothers first machine (I’m helping arrange the transaction). After having Bob pick up a Dirty Harry for me and delivering from Iowa to TN smoothly, I would prefer him over STI for sure. Great guy and really goes the extra mile.

#9 3 months ago

I'm waiting on a visit from Bob right now. I'm excited to meet the man, the myth, the legend.

#10 3 months ago

Contact info please? I’ve been getting quotes for both my pins in the marketplace.

#11 3 months ago

Bob is great guy, you have to be patient sometimes, but always delivers safely.

#12 3 months ago

Shared with his permission

https://www.facebook.com/bobcunningham68

#13 3 months ago

Bob has been to my place countless times. Always a pleasure. He will go anywhere from Kansas to the east coast. Except for CoinOpwarehouse because Lloyd banned him (he still goes to Ben though) And he is now loading containers, so if you have an overseas buyer, he can maybe help you there as well

#14 3 months ago

This experience has made me much more open to doing business in a broad area. Had tried mostly local before which can be a huge pain for many reasons.

#15 3 months ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Contact info please? I’ve been getting quotes for both my pins in the marketplace.

See above

#16 3 months ago
    Quoted from vidgameseller:

Bob has been to my place countless times. Always a pleasure. He will go anywhere from Kansas to the east coast. Except for CoinOpwarehouse because Lloyd banned him (he still goes to Ben though) And he is now loading containers, so if you have an overseas buyer, he can maybe help you there as well

CoinOpwarehouse banned him?

#17 3 months ago
    Quoted from edward472:

CoinOpwarehouse banned him?

yes, Not really sure what Lloyd was thinking, but it had something to do with Bob travelling around and getting some leads on warehouse purchases, and that pissed Lloyd off. Really stupid of Lloyd, since coinopwarehouse doesn't ship other than sti, using Bob opened up to a lot more buyers. This was a little before Lloyds son quit working there to, so im sure that there is plenty more behind the scenes stuff

#18 3 months ago

I’ve heard nothing but good things from everyone in the mid Atlantic pinball group and Carolina arcade/pinball group. Very professional and not too expensive

#19 3 months ago

Deleted

1 week later
    #20 3 months ago
    Quoted from jpinb:

Nice guy, shipped my orbitor playfield to N Y.

As the guy who received the playfield I can 100% agree. Bob showed up far ahead of schedule (which I was thrilled with) and delivered it right to my driveway. Absolutely awesome guy! I’ve actually expanded my pin-buying radius now knowing the quality work that Bob does.

2 months later
    #21 25 days ago

Another vote for Bob! He picked up my Crystal Castles for a buyer and was professional and knowledgeable. FYI, he is expanding his range to include the lower 48 states. I was surprised that he came to Los Angeles. I will definitely use Bob if I do an out of state purchase.

#22 25 days ago
    Quoted from wayinla:

Another vote for Bob! He picked up my Crystal Castles for a buyer and was professional and knowledgeable. FYI, he is expanding his range to include the lower 48 states. I was surprised that he came to Los Angeles. I will definitely use Bob if I do an out of state purchase.

Holy crap, how does he make any money hauling all across the country??

#23 25 days ago

I am patiently awaiting drop off of JJPOTC. Game was picked up on time but he did not communicate that he was going north before coming to drop off. No big deal but a couple of weeks extra I didn’t plan on. No big deal but for future reference I’ll make sure I understand the whole plan. Again, no hard feelings on my end. Just didn’t ask enough questions

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 999.00
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 199.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 119.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 16.00
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    £ 39.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 69.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 84.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 30.40
    $ 39.50
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 64.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside