(Topic ID: 248911)

Recommendation: Bob Cunningham for shipping!

By UNCgump

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Aphex
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Just sold my Mustang Pro to Twofloyd with help from Bob Cunningham. Great experience, and Bob was a real pro on the pick up, even without his escalera! I hope to use Bob again.

#2 4 years ago

Nice guy, shipped my orbitor playfield to N Y.

#3 4 years ago

Hes a good dude.

#4 4 years ago

Bob on NYC: "Life here is crazy!"

I hope to see him again...delivering an Indy 500

#5 4 years ago

Where is Bob based out of? Thanks

#6 4 years ago

KY and FL but will do most anything east of Dallas if I understand correctly.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from UNCgump:

KY and FL but will do most anything east of Dallas if I understand correctly.

He name sounds so familiar. Maybe he is friends with my pal AL.

#8 4 years ago

He’s picking up a safe cracker for my brothers first machine (I’m helping arrange the transaction). After having Bob pick up a Dirty Harry for me and delivering from Iowa to TN smoothly, I would prefer him over STI for sure. Great guy and really goes the extra mile.

#9 4 years ago

I'm waiting on a visit from Bob right now. I'm excited to meet the man, the myth, the legend.

#10 4 years ago

Contact info please? I’ve been getting quotes for both my pins in the marketplace.

#11 4 years ago

Bob is great guy, you have to be patient sometimes, but always delivers safely.

#12 4 years ago

Shared with his permission

https://www.facebook.com/bobcunningham68

#13 4 years ago

Bob has been to my place countless times. Always a pleasure. He will go anywhere from Kansas to the east coast. Except for CoinOpwarehouse because Lloyd banned him (he still goes to Ben though) And he is now loading containers, so if you have an overseas buyer, he can maybe help you there as well

#14 4 years ago

This experience has made me much more open to doing business in a broad area. Had tried mostly local before which can be a huge pain for many reasons.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Contact info please? I’ve been getting quotes for both my pins in the marketplace.

See above

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Bob has been to my place countless times. Always a pleasure. He will go anywhere from Kansas to the east coast. Except for CoinOpwarehouse because Lloyd banned him (he still goes to Ben though) And he is now loading containers, so if you have an overseas buyer, he can maybe help you there as well

CoinOpwarehouse banned him?

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from edward472:

CoinOpwarehouse banned him?

yes, Not really sure what Lloyd was thinking, but it had something to do with Bob travelling around and getting some leads on warehouse purchases, and that pissed Lloyd off. Really stupid of Lloyd, since coinopwarehouse doesn't ship other than sti, using Bob opened up to a lot more buyers. This was a little before Lloyds son quit working there to, so im sure that there is plenty more behind the scenes stuff

#18 4 years ago

I’ve heard nothing but good things from everyone in the mid Atlantic pinball group and Carolina arcade/pinball group. Very professional and not too expensive

#19 4 years ago

Deleted

1 week later
    #20 4 years ago
    Quoted from jpinb:

Nice guy, shipped my orbitor playfield to N Y.

As the guy who received the playfield I can 100% agree. Bob showed up far ahead of schedule (which I was thrilled with) and delivered it right to my driveway. Absolutely awesome guy! I’ve actually expanded my pin-buying radius now knowing the quality work that Bob does.

2 months later
    #21 4 years ago

Another vote for Bob! He picked up my Crystal Castles for a buyer and was professional and knowledgeable. FYI, he is expanding his range to include the lower 48 states. I was surprised that he came to Los Angeles. I will definitely use Bob if I do an out of state purchase.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from wayinla:

Another vote for Bob! He picked up my Crystal Castles for a buyer and was professional and knowledgeable. FYI, he is expanding his range to include the lower 48 states. I was surprised that he came to Los Angeles. I will definitely use Bob if I do an out of state purchase.

Holy crap, how does he make any money hauling all across the country??

#23 4 years ago

I am patiently awaiting drop off of JJPOTC. Game was picked up on time but he did not communicate that he was going north before coming to drop off. No big deal but a couple of weeks extra I didn’t plan on. No big deal but for future reference I’ll make sure I understand the whole plan. Again, no hard feelings on my end. Just didn’t ask enough questions

2 months later
    #24 4 years ago

Bob Cunningham is the way to go. Very professional,handles & prep games the right way. No need to use anyone else since the large shipping companies really don't care. He dropped off my game this past December & helped putting legs on & had a chat. One of the good guys, don't hesitate sending or picking up a game, also prices are great. No question I will use him on out of state purchases, why drive 5,10 or 20 hrs when you have Bob Cunningham!

#25 4 years ago

I recommend Bob Cunningham without hesitation. He's been delivering and retrieving games for me for awhile. . .always reliably.

#26 4 years ago

Bob has come all the way to the up of Michigan for me in the past and I’m awaiting another delivery ...

However since I’m so far away I wait months but I’m cool with that as I know it’s wrapped better than anyone else would do it in a nice Blakey and more shrink wrap than ever

Thx bob keep up the hard work !!

1 week later
    #27 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

yes, Not really sure what Lloyd was thinking, but it had something to do with Bob travelling around and getting some leads on warehouse purchases, and that pissed Lloyd off. Really stupid of Lloyd, since coinopwarehouse doesn't ship other than sti, using Bob opened up to a lot more buyers. This was a little before Lloyds son quit working there to, so im sure that there is plenty more behind the scenes stuff

I just spoke with him about picking up a game from Coinop warehouse. The ban has been lifted so I’m told!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/recommendation-bob-cunningham-for-shipping- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.