(Topic ID: 150623)

Recently acquired Bronco working 90% needs help with one more issue.

By rottenrobert1313

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I posted this game along with finding skateball and aladdins castle for $600 here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-unbelievable-3-game-score

Copied question here so hopefully someone might know the answer?

Whenever I start a 1 player game and the ball drains it advances to 2 player and ball 2 is now scoring on player 2. That ball drains and player 3 lights with ball 3 and same onto player 4. But....whenever I start a 4 player game everything works as it should. Player 1 ball 1 drains player 2 ball 1 drains player 3 ball 1 and so on until player 2 ball 5. When it drains the game ends and player 3 and 4 never get ball 5. Its almost like the player unit is off or something??? Driving me crazy and marco doesn't have the schematic in stock for this game. Anyone have an idea of what I'm missing???

Thanks

#2 8 years ago

chk your player unit...

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Dr_of_Style:

chk your player unit...

Yup. Under cloeser inspection of the switches some were closed when they should've been open. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. The game now works 100%

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

marco doesn't have the schematic in stock for this game

pbresource.com

#5 8 years ago

Thanks. I will be placing an order shortly. Need to shop the game now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Parker, CO

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.