(Topic ID: 244833)

RECBAR pin map updated. 79 Pins to play!

By t8tony8t

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jahbarron
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Just updated the pinball map. Been a while since we updated. 27 new titles added and 18 pulled from the list. Second RECBAR location should open in September in New Albany, Indiana. Venue should open with 60 pins and 120ish arcade machines. Venues will be about 20 minutes away from each other. Hopefully we will see some of you guys when you travel. Cheers!

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

Venue should open with 60 pins and 120ish arcade machines. Venues will be about 20 minutes away from each other. Hopefully we will see some of you guys when you travel. Cheers!

Can you open one down the street from me?

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Can you open one down the street from me?

Would love to open one in Florida one day!

#4 4 years ago

My first trip to the place was the weekend of the Louisville Show. Loved the games!

#5 4 years ago

Wow I've never been but will have to make a trip very soon! Nice collection!

#6 4 years ago

Awesome

#7 4 years ago

Thanks for letting us know.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/recbar-pin-map-updated-79-pins-to-play?hl=pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.