5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hello- does anyone have or has anyone played on a rebound shuffleboard table? Bankshot shufflebord?

I’m debating getting one for the house for the family. Looks like a neat concept, but I’ve never played. More/less fun than normal table?

Also thinking about a pop a shot. Anyone recommend a certain manufacturer for these?

Trying to figure out which would get more use.

Thanks

#2 5 years ago

I just sold the one I had. It's a neat game but not really much to it. For home use you don't really need the electronic aspect of it as you manually keep score. All the electronics does is count the number of times you slide the puck as after so many tosses the game shuts off. So unlike real shuffleboard, where you play to a certain score, this one plays for a certain amount of "throws" of the puck.

The big thing about this game that is hard to get is the light that goes in the center of the game. Mine didn't have it as most games the vendors removed them. So if you're buying one without the light and want a light .......... good luck!

As for fun factor.....it is neat to play. When you slide the pucks they come back to you so it's not as if you're looking down a long table wonder if your puck stop on a certain number or if it's a "hanger". Plus it takes up a lot less space then a regulation one!

If the one you're looking at has the light you should be able to get it for less than 500 as they just don't go for much!

#3 5 years ago

Thanks! I appreciate the info! Very helpful. It doesn’t seem like the new ones online have the light, at least the ones I’ve seen...?

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from wisemanbba:

Thanks! I appreciate the info! Very helpful. It doesn’t seem like the new ones online have the light, at least the ones I’ve seen...?

Wait, we're speaking of two different games now. The one I had was the older Chicago Coin Rebound Shuffleboard. You're speaking of the newer ones so dont listen to me .

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rebound-shuffleboard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.