Quoted from lowepg:
OK, narrowed pool to TWD, GOT and SW.
Not dissing other choices, but this "short list" is based on my own irrational like/dislike of themes.
So- within that narrow pool:
The only one I have a strong opinion on is GOT as I've played the premium and dont love the UPF.
TWD PRO with either GOT PRO or SW PRO.
GOT vs SW: I think this comes down to theme.
- Both have interesting multiplier rules, I prefer GOTs multiplier rules over SW. SW multiplier is more of a work out comparatively speaking.
- GOT has a shady shady video mode that you never have to play and doesn’t impact play so really no big deal. SW has a video mode that from what I understand you have to play so get used to it.
- SW looks better and has the new display. GOT is ugly as F* and it’s dmd isn’t all that, though color dmd would vastly improve it if it ever gets done.
- GOT shoots better coupled with its multiplier rules is probably the best and fastest flowing game ever.
- GOT has better custom call outs.
- rules are similar in both but SW offers more and appears to be getting more code love than GOT has ever had or will ever have. GOT suffers with minor bugs and polish.