Topic Stats

• 1,528 posts
  • 331 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Pinballs
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 90 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

heh heh taint (resized).jpg
0F29A436-B789-4FED-9BFC-ECBFA3F322EC (resized).jpeg
IMG_4109 (resized).jpg
2902705509_8730eab503_b (resized).jpg
alien_cake_2_by_highborntalon (resized).jpg
IMG_2391 (resized).PNG
Judy_Greer_featured (resized).jpg
Judy_Greer_July_14,_2014_(cropped) (resized).jpg
IMG_0235 (resized).PNG
wrdTqFz[1] (resized).png
DF85002B-E470-4345-8F93-44FC32C41B8F (resized).jpeg
18FF8325-6F5C-4BDD-9562-3E851AE1080C.gif
Unknown (resized).jpeg
alien8 (resized).jpg
LJ (resized).jpg
Picture1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #19 Confirmation from Heighway Pinball Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #61 One member of the investors group named. Posted by daudioguy (2 years ago)

Post #105 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Aurich (2 years ago)

Post #391 Key information provided in this article Posted by monkeyboypaul (2 years ago)

Post #536 Gives names of investors Posted by Pinballgeek (2 years ago)

Post #739 Confirmation from HWP employee about Andrew's departure Posted by SLAMT1LT (2 years ago)

Post #946 User story of receiving a refund from the new management of HWP Posted by Deluxodave (2 years ago)

Post #965 Message sent about the company status Posted by Wickerman2 (2 years ago)

Post #1250 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by deeproot (1 year ago)

Post #1451 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oyvindmo (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#692 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

curious, what law does he specifically specialize in?

Gravity

#710 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I hope this has a happy ending.

ap5 (1) (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1027 2 years ago

Smartest thing that Heighway 2.0 could do right now is abandon Pinside and let actions speak for themselves. By not commenting further shows me that new management is smart and they have quickly learned the Pinside lesson. We eat our own here.

New management have introduced themselves along with some goals and that's all they need do at this point.

#1033 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

They've reached out to me ( and suspect others who have ordered) directly...I'm very comfortable with their statements and approach at this point. I'm actually more excited, optimistic than ever that these things will actually get made and thrive.

I stand neutral as a bystander at this point. But my being neutral is a 180 degree turn for me from the completely pessimistic mindset I had just a few weeks ago.

Interesting times.

#1094 2 years ago

duplicate. Never mind.

4 months later
#1169 1 year ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

All of which is true; Barry and his vast experiences is right here in the office behind me, with everyone around a big desk with the third game's blueprint on it, and the game's artist has been getting his brief for the game along with plenty of research material on how best to approach it and ideas we've been throwing at him. It's been a really busy and productive week - with multiple projects on the cards at once, game three is something of a joint collaboration between Barry and myself with Barry at the helm giving his guidance and me assisting, while game four - whatever it turns out to be - is a more solo game on Barry's part.

All in poor taste when paid customers have not received their machines and are being stepped over for fresh money. Also lies being told and little or no communication concerning replacement parts for broken machines and refund requests continually being ignored.

Glad that Heighway 2.0 is full steam ahead but it's become an abusive Kickstarter program cobbled together with non-consenting customers.

#1178 1 year ago

Your attorney most likely was referring to the Hague Convention on Foreign Judgments in Civil and Commercial Matters or the Hague Trust Convention.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hague_Trust_Convention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hague_Convention_on_Foreign_Judgments_in_Civil_and_Commercial_Matters

5 months later
#1291 1 year ago

I get the anger towards Hilton but there was another Pinsider that was relentless with his fanboy spamming for Heighway. He's a very clever writer when it comes to excuses but I don't understand his being able to skate on all of this without an apology.

#1330 1 year ago

Are Vegans one of the new gender types were supposed to keep track of?

#1357 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Criticize vegans. I admit I have. But vegans are generally very hot versions of whatever gender they are. So if it helps... vegan female=very hot female gender, vegan male=very hot male gender.

The majority of my meals are now vegetarian and like RobT, I recently came off of some really fucked up medications a PHD Gastroenterologist prescribed. Prilosec is shit and landed me in the emergency room twice. True story.

I'm just an impulsive smart ass that cannot help but laugh and poke fun at the absurdities in life and here on Pinside. This thread topic had gone so far off of the rails I decided to jump in and swim with my brand of fun.
Thanks for the up votes guys, I was giggling like a schoolgirl when I posted it.

Back on topic: I have chunks of Andrew in my stool.

#1365 1 year ago

Looks like Bobukcat has too much fiber in his diet. He is shitting on all of us.

#1371 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Yep, I don't care which side of the argument you're on, get back on point or open another damn thread to talk about it!

I can agree with that but being passive aggressive with down votes is a constipated way to make your point.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Bridgewater, MA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside