wrdTqFz[1] (resized).png
DF85002B-E470-4345-8F93-44FC32C41B8F (resized).jpeg
18FF8325-6F5C-4BDD-9562-3E851AE1080C.gif
Unknown (resized).jpeg
alien8 (resized).jpg
LJ (resized).jpg
Picture1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #19 Confirmation from Heighway Pinball Posted by HeighwayPinball (6 years ago)

Post #61 One member of the investors group named. Posted by daudioguy (6 years ago)

Post #105 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Key information provided in this article Posted by monkeyboypaul (6 years ago)

Post #536 Gives names of investors Posted by Pinballgeek (6 years ago)

Post #739 Confirmation from HWP employee about Andrew's departure Posted by SLAMT1LT (6 years ago)

Post #946 User story of receiving a refund from the new management of HWP Posted by Deluxodave (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#247 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Its not about ego, sold the license to do what was best for pinball, could of held the assets and done nothing.

Wayne, Wayne, ohh Wayne.
Really? Its a long list. Do you want all of pinside to chime in on this?
Should we start a new thread for those problems a decade plus ago?
Best sit this one out and go play with your millions of dollars. Go build Us Wizard Blocks with all your profits. Also, when it comes to customer service your company as it sits today is clearly lacking.

#594 6 years ago

Is cointaker in USA back on board and taking orders? I will buy this pin...eventully. But it needs to be in a box, in front of me, at a Ca distributor. Cointaker and those that run it are a great company, but they are not on west coast. Cointaker, please find a partner distributor in Ca. Plenty of trains, c-containers and trucks to bring loads of these to distribution center here on our coast.
Betson would be a good option.
I look forward to the deveolpment and growth at Highway pinball and purchase my machine in mid to late 2018, figure thats about right.

#719 6 years ago

To gain our trust back and have this NEW company be successful....
Highway needs weekly updates at min. Say every Friday with the weeks accomplishments.

#722 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

They need to
1: Refund everyone that wants money back
2. Fix the issues with current games out in the world
3. Make X games per week and deliver them
Nothing else really matters to be honest.
I do think they are capable of doing all these thing and am hopeful. What more can I really do than be hopeful

At this point Hilton, even your points are not enough.
Damage control is key...
Even this week they shoud have been more proactive.
They also need to start direct email this weekly update with anyone that goes to web site and signs up, regardless if they have spent a dime or paid in full.
Plenty of other viable conpanys and web sites do this. Its called direct marketing. Brings customers back.

1 week later
#941 6 years ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

good catch
yes I noticed this at NWPAS. keeping everything in sync is like "like nailing jello to a tree" sometimes.
it will be fixed.
ddt

Thank you for all the hard work ahead.
Blessed be...
Patience and time.

#1010 6 years ago

Wire transfers, Documentaries, refunds, and new management...a lot of denial in this thread.1000 posts 2 weeks later this has become the "Afterbirth of highway pinball" thread.

#1060 6 years ago

How are the marketing geniuses in Wales doing on week 3 of acquisition of company?
No posts in weeks, no news, website in limbo.
I strongly suggest new owners be a little more proactive with this much money on the line.
Glad tp see a couple refunds and trickle tech support. But condidence is lacking with the paying public.
The lack of communication from Re-birth is dumb founding.

4 months later
#1157 6 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

That Joke as made in post #1143. You your late and your timing is off.

QSS

No, i made that joke months ago. Way further back.
We arent even at container 2 out of wales yet. Shame, this game should have never been made in England. I want this so much to thrive, company to succeed. But my gut thinks it will fold by game 100..

5 months later
#1202 6 years ago
Quoted from HP_INVESTOR:

Hello to all pinball enthusiasts out there, we are active investors in Heighway Pinball Ltd.

ONE POST!
This is why you went out of bussiness.
Just down voted it.

#1205 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

...aaaand the redeath.

Wonder if OP will come edit his Topic Title?

#1218 6 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

I have sent email to Mark Hunt to request access to the meeting of creditors.

We wish you the best. Im assuming there could be as many as 40-70 owed money or assets.
Please let us know how you do and info on meeting greatly appreciated.

#1295 5 years ago
Quoted from fishbone:

Somehow I can't wait for an official announcement by PinballBrothers. I'm really, really curious what they have to say regarding all this.

They weren't exactly good with PR and communication the second go around.
Somehow I do t think the third time going to be much better.

#1383 5 years ago

Oh man..this has become a shit show.

#1395 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

The Heighway saga makes for a great script. It could be made as a documentary or even a fiction like Catch Me if You Can. Aren't there any writers on Pinside looking for a storyline? I'd read both versions but would prefer a fictional account that takes generous liberties. Now I am not talking about just reading this thread to learn everything you didn't want to know about Andrew, which I did. But rather a story with many characters and plot lines and which only need be loosely based on or inclusive of the Heighway story. If done right ?? readers would turn the last page with mouth open and speechless, knowing this horror show continues to create new memories/treasures every day.

Reading your post made me wonder if this script became a movie, who would play Andrew Highway? Fun game we play at work.
For the life of me, i cant think of one.

1 week later
#1491 5 years ago

Andrew is a horrible business man and his track record coming into pinball was a colorful past.
He's just a complete idiot that no one should of ever trusted. This whole venture was pretty much a ponzi scam.

#1494 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If only you had mentioned this five years ago.

I thought many did. At least I read that way.

7 months later
#1521 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Alien sucked. The game play was weak at best.

The endless multiball's get old fast like Hobbit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rebirth-of-heighway-pinball?tu=ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.