wrdTqFz[1] (resized).png
DF85002B-E470-4345-8F93-44FC32C41B8F (resized).jpeg
18FF8325-6F5C-4BDD-9562-3E851AE1080C.gif
Unknown (resized).jpeg
alien8 (resized).jpg
LJ (resized).jpg
Picture1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #19 Confirmation from Heighway Pinball Posted by HeighwayPinball (6 years ago)

Post #61 One member of the investors group named. Posted by daudioguy (6 years ago)

Post #105 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Key information provided in this article Posted by monkeyboypaul (6 years ago)

Post #536 Gives names of investors Posted by Pinballgeek (6 years ago)

Post #739 Confirmation from HWP employee about Andrew's departure Posted by SLAMT1LT (6 years ago)

Post #946 User story of receiving a refund from the new management of HWP Posted by Deluxodave (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider conester.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

He can do whatever he wants. Seriously, I don't mean that in a dickish or snarky way, I respect anyone's frustration level.
I just don't understand why anyone would stay in this long, through all the bullshit and garbage, through things that had the whole team just vanish from the public eye (when was the last time you saw any of us comment on anything, and now all of a sudden we're popping out the woodwork) and now that there's finally some good news this is when you pull the cord?
You have no idea how many things I wish I could say that I legally cannot. But this is the most hopeful I've been about this game for a long time. So it just sucks to see that this is the catalyst for anyone to decide it's over and done.

I'm not going anywhere!!! I am in and I want my Alien LE!!! Hell, I started a company of my own so I could raise the money to pay for my LE!!!! Can't wait to get my first NIB pinball machine!!!

Brian

#395 6 years ago

This thread is pretty much dead to me until someone involved (the new investors) actually post some "real" information on here. All it is now is a bunch of little kids bickering back and forth......worthless!

Still trying really hard to hold out on my LE deposit.......

Brian

#682 6 years ago

I got the letter this morning....i've been trying to hold out and let things ply out, but I have to say I'm getting burned out on all the BS. Think I'm going to "get" a refund...my other hobby needs brakes.

Brian.....OUT!!!

#744 6 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Has anyone sent emails to Roger, Daniel, and Morgan who were in the New Investor Email and received a response back? I have on Wed but nothing yet. I appreciate their offer to get in touch with them but if they are swamped then perhaps they should give a response window to set expectations. I'm patient but would hope for a return message in 48 hours.

I replied to their email, (sent to all three people in their email), on Wed night and I said thanks but no thanks, I'd like my money back....surprise, surprise I have not heard back. I was planning on filing a claim with Paypal if I did not here back from them by the end of the weekend. Lets just say I am not holding my breath!

#955 6 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

If you don't mind, when did you ask for your refund and how long did it take to receive it? I emailed my first refund request on 6/6/17 and have yet to get a response back. It's my understanding that other's have had their requests submitted for some time and are still waiting. Thanks!

I asked for my refund on 6/8/17 and have yet to hear a reply. I sent another email today requesting status update of my refund....I'm guessing, I still won't hear anything....

Brian

#967 6 years ago

I did receive an email to my second request for a refund update last night. It didn't say the check is in the mail, but the long and short of it said to wait some more. I'm giving them until the end of June and then I'm going to submit a Paypal claim. All I ever get is wait a little more, wait a little more, wait a little more emails....getting old.

Brian

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider conester.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rebirth-of-heighway-pinball?tu=conester and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.