wrdTqFz[1] (resized).png
DF85002B-E470-4345-8F93-44FC32C41B8F (resized).jpeg
18FF8325-6F5C-4BDD-9562-3E851AE1080C.gif
Unknown (resized).jpeg
alien8 (resized).jpg
LJ (resized).jpg
Picture1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #19 Confirmation from Heighway Pinball Posted by HeighwayPinball (6 years ago)

Post #61 One member of the investors group named. Posted by daudioguy (6 years ago)

Post #105 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Key information provided in this article Posted by monkeyboypaul (6 years ago)

Post #536 Gives names of investors Posted by Pinballgeek (6 years ago)

Post #739 Confirmation from HWP employee about Andrew's departure Posted by SLAMT1LT (6 years ago)

Post #946 User story of receiving a refund from the new management of HWP Posted by Deluxodave (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Msch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#282 6 years ago

This company is still circling the drain. They just got an extra flush.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Didnt Andrew tell customers their games were being build and they had to pay in full to get them shipped - which was a total lie? And did he screw over cointaker getting him to release funds but no games? Gotta say I feel the opposite and hope the new management / owners act nothing like him going forward.

Don't call Andrew a liar or you'll get the swift hand of moderation

#289 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Why?
He is just stating a fact.

Because I got a thread eject and moderation notice for stating the same thing

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Yes, and Im not here to defend him our make excuses for him.
Of course, he could have handled communication better, and sure, if you see all his work as a lie, or some lies, thats fine too.
An example in simplicity.
I created several prototype LED products. Some I shared the proto images, video, or details of.
I was excited.
I told people 4 weeks. then it became 8, then longer. I never released it.
It had issues. 80% success doesnt agree with Retail customers.
I received lots of email......when will they be ready...and Id answer 4 weeks, or 6 etc.
After a month or two, the emails turned into those calling me a liar, fraud, etc....its quite easy to do so.
It hurt, but yes, I did not take any money or ask, so I respect how you feel.
I got to know Andrew a bit personally, and from this aspect I simply shared my feelings......how I feel.
I have carefully worded my post to share that these are my feelings, and with the understanding of others
who feel differently. Simply put, I respect if you feel differently.
Im not going to debate my feelings with others, and I hope that you can respect mine even if you disagree.

When you figured out the timeline was going to be longer, did you lie to your customers and demand payment?

#337 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It should also be noted that the Pinsider who posted those facts was perma banned from all Heighway threads.

Yes, pinside shelters criminal companies and silences whistle blowers.

#553 6 years ago

pull all of your money out of this sinking ship. Do not believe the sales tactics.

#845 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm just going to say it's a real vote of confidence to what the Alien team produced that these group of investors have made a huge bet on their work. If there wasn't confidence in this game, there'd be no attempt at taking over this shit show.
So congrats to all the Alien team.

It's all just damage control. They don't want to lose ALL of the money they've invested. This company will fold in months.

1 week later
#1016 6 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

These new investors sound like they have a plan, and a very solid product that at lot of people want to buy

What are you talking about, dude? The game is an absolute disaster right now. If by solid you mean "bricked", then yes.

#1034 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Said what? The game is 99% done? This is a company that has already produced and delivered Full Throttle. I don't think the situation is the same at all. How many Predator's were made and delivered to people? How many games did they produce before Predator?
What are you contending? They have invested a bunch of money to take over this company that currently is bringing in ZERO money because nobody is buying the game, they are waiting for the game...what would be their scam? They are tricking everyone in to not asking for refunds so they can lose a little less money?
Please explain in detail how they are scamming because it sounds like a terrible scam plan.

Full throttle flat out doesn't work. Alien isn't done. They've not shipped any complete non prototype games. There are MAJOR issues with it. Have you ever played one?? I have. It's not a commercially viable machine. It's very poorly made and it's can't be trusted on route. Game over, dude.

#1081 6 years ago

you people still think they're going to make pinball machines lol

#1106 6 years ago

These pinball charlatans will close shop soon enough. Please stop talking like they will produce any pinbal machines going forward. Right now you should expect their failure. That's the track record.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Msch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rebirth-of-heighway-pinball?tu=Msch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.