wrdTqFz[1] (resized).png
DF85002B-E470-4345-8F93-44FC32C41B8F (resized).jpeg
18FF8325-6F5C-4BDD-9562-3E851AE1080C.gif
Unknown (resized).jpeg
alien8 (resized).jpg
LJ (resized).jpg
Picture1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #19 Confirmation from Heighway Pinball Posted by HeighwayPinball (6 years ago)

Post #61 One member of the investors group named. Posted by daudioguy (6 years ago)

Post #105 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Key information provided in this article Posted by monkeyboypaul (6 years ago)

Post #536 Gives names of investors Posted by Pinballgeek (6 years ago)

Post #739 Confirmation from HWP employee about Andrew's departure Posted by SLAMT1LT (6 years ago)

Post #946 User story of receiving a refund from the new management of HWP Posted by Deluxodave (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kneissl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 6 years ago

#46 6 years ago

Andrew brought together a ton of passionate people to design a great looking game.

#308 6 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I should have suspected something when Andrew stopped being the one behind the keyboard.

I felt the opposite about Andrew being behind the keyboard, shouldn't his sales team be handling most of the questions? I didn't get any pushy sales from Morgan.. I was told about paying in full to get to the front of the line, but it was more of a FYI at least from my point of view.

#320 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, to get in new money a few weeks ago, they were offering people who paid in in full now (or a few weeks ago) to jump people that paid in in full last September when Andrew claimed production was starting in order to get you to send in money?

I didn't explain well. To clarify: To the front of the line, meaning in front of deposit buyers. Not other paid in full buyers.

#323 6 years ago

Makes sense if you need to get cash flowing. The whole thing seems similar to jjp. I'm rooting for em and letting my deposit ride.

#355 6 years ago

I'm anxious to see how the new HP will run, cut through the noise and get to brass tacks.

#400 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

I'd say that if your employees are ruining playfields, then the issue lies in the training, not with the tools being used.

Gotta have power tools to crank out games.. I recall some pics of Stern or Williams lines with pneumatic tools hanging from the ceiling. Can't go wrong copying the leader.

#428 6 years ago

Any scuttlebutt on who will be the new CEO? The Pinballnews article sounded like that hasn't been decided.
I thought whysnow was more of a fanboi; seems like everyone knows this, so what's left to say?

#449 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

At this point, I just want to receive direct contact from these new investors/new CEO. Paying customers deserve information, as soon as it's available.

Hear hear!

#485 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Thank you far taking the time to post these - very helpful.

How different is yours? Man, the underside of these heighway games is a thing of beauty.

#491 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

We've been told the investors intend to try and personally reach out to everyone with money involved. It's going to take a bit to do everyone, I'm sure you all can appreciate these probably won't be 2 minute calls so only so many that can be done a day.

I have a deposit in, and since I rarely answer unknown numbers; just an email with whatever details they can provide would go a long way.. Some status updates as they get a grasp on timelines and such would be great as well.

#784 6 years ago

I'm rooting for the team. A large draw to the game for me is the 'enthusiastic about pinball' vibe I get from everything; sound, art, mechs, rules, layout etc. I can't wait to unbox one.

5 months later
#1187 6 years ago

Makes sense for the new owners to put their stamp on it.
Data east/Sega/Stern
Heighway/PinBros?

4 months later
#1339 5 years ago

Heighway, and this thread have made it there.

#1408 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Many people allow the hype of their "dream theme" to control.
Not to say that they didn't go into it knowing that there were risks. Just saying that their love for the theme allowed them to take a risk that they otherwise would not have taken.
Alien - dream theme for many
TBL - dream theme for many
Zombie whatever it's called (JPop) - dream theme for many
Predator - great theme for many, plus reasonable price

What about that 'scorpion sling' Alien buyer?
I've actually seen the movies, but it's not a grail theme for me either. i'm in it for the pinball.. unique layout and the total package. I was willing to gamble on that alone.

1 week later
#1467 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Looks like Wayne has some Alien machines for sale..

"Not profiting from these"... why is that anyone's concern? Is anyone more inclined to buy if the seller is taking a loss?

#1473 5 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

He knows he would have got flamed if he was profiting. See IMDN LE for sale by LSOG thread. Archived in 3 hours.
Makes me wonder why Wayne bought the Alien pins though.

Evil profits what's the world coming to.

#1515 5 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Not the first time CT has taken a big loss. Remember a guy named John Papaduik. That did not sink them, so I doubt this one will either.

Shitty thing is they might not bite off on a more righteous start up in the future because of these shipwrecks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kneissl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rebirth-of-heighway-pinball?tu=Kneissl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.