7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pinsanity
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Reassessing my stance on recent Sterns

A few years ago I played a Stern Star Trek, as you know fully kitted out with RGB LEDS, but with the LEDS constantly on and always changing color, it looks like an explosion at the Skittles factory

Last night I played a Stern Ghostbusters, the lighting was much more subdued. Sure they were still using a few RGB LEDs, but the lighting was more traditional and informative

I had written off Stern due to the bright RGB LEDS, but now I am giving the new games a second thought

#2 7 years ago

Excellent report on the leds, I have always liked the way there make a game look sharp! Too bad the clearcoat doesn't seem to hold up too well now days on the newer sterns.

#3 7 years ago

Great to see PBP.

I have always said it is amazing how perception can change so easily with a dose of perspective.

Hopefully this is just the first step in a much longer journey to "enlightenment".

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reassessing-my-stance-on-recent-sterns and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.