Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MrBally
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Here is a list of games at the OHIO PINBALL show so far we expect more today. as well we have over 30 vendors as well . COME PLAY WITH US TODAY OR SAT see www.ohiopinballshow.com for all details Or call me MIKE PACAK 330 5183141

4 Star AC-DC Addams Family Albar Amigo Aspen Attack from Mars Beat the Clock Black Belt Black Knight 2000 Break Shot 2 Cactus Jacks Camelot Card Whiz 2 Chicago Cubs Circus Voltaire Cleopatra Comet Con go CSI Darling El Dorado Electra Fast Break 2 Fast Draw Fathom Fire 2 Fire Ball 2 Fire Power Fireball 2 Fireball Classic 2 Fish Tales Flight 2000 Flight Ball Deluxe Football (Wood rail) Freedom Galaxy Pinball Galaxy Ranger Getaway Gold Ball Gorgar 2 Haunted House Hobbit Hot Tip Jolly Park Joust Jurassic Park Kick Off King Pin Knockout Lady Luck Lightening 2 Line Drive (Baseball) Lizard Lost in Space Lost World 3 Lucky Seven Masquerade Metallica Meteor Medeval Madness Monster Bash Night Rider 2 Phantom of the Opera Pin ball Cabs Pin Bot Pinball FX Pinball FX2 Playboy 2 Pole Position Pop Star Popeye Power Play Prospector Quick Draw Rescue 911 2 River Boat Road Kings 2 Robo War Roller Games 2 Royal Flush Royal Rumble Sea Ray Shadow (The) Simpsons (The) Sing-a-Long Singbad Skate Ball Sorcerer Space Mission Spring Break Star Gate 2 Star God Star Trek Star Trek (Old) Star Trek Next Generation Star Trek (New) Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition Starship Troopers 2 Sting Ray Strange Science Strikes & Spares Sunshine Super Mario Brothers Super Soccer Terminator 2 - Judgment Day The X Files Time Warp 3 Time Zone Transformer Twister Vector Verne's World Vulcan Walking Dead (The) 2 Winner (Horse Race) Wizard 2 World Cup Soccer Wrestle Mania Zombie Pinball Madness

#2 9 years ago

will the hobbit be there?

#3 9 years ago

Because generous princes of pinball have brought games for people to enjoy!

#4 9 years ago

Will there be any white pups there?

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Will there be any white pups there?

HAHAHA!!!!!

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinstor12:

will the hobbit be there?

The Hobbit will be there - and its awesome!

#8 9 years ago

I played 2 games on the Hobbit. I like it so far. I really like the upper left sling kicker and Smaug. A shot into the pops really didn't seem to do much unlike WOZ where it can be big trouble.

I really didn't understand the modes and at times with the different heads popping up all over the play field it seemed like a game of "whac-a-mole". Along with the main 3 ball multiple ball there is a 2 ball multiple ball but have no idea how you get it.

#9 9 years ago

Was at the show yesterday and wow lots of great games on the floor. I love thursday only game that had any real wait time was the hobbit

I've not been impressed by anything Hobbit Pin related but played it yesterday and I have to say that it's pretty damn fun. It took me by surprise.

Its always great talking pinball with everyone.

Finding a pair of original WMS lightning flippers for a buck made my day. Sure they were the white ones, sure they're dirty, but I want Lightning flips on my drac and now i just have to think of what color to paint them. I'm thinking Blood Red.

And the Nostalgia of playing Super Mario Bros.... Priceless

Good show so far this year

#10 9 years ago

Why was Pacak's pooch drinking Pepsi ?? Kinda weird.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Why was Pacak's pooch drinking Pepsi ?? Kinda weird.

Because Mike won't allow Coke products in the house.

#12 9 years ago

Honestly if he's giving his dog Pop to drink instread of water that's shitty.

Or is it a joke of some sort ?

#13 9 years ago

Maybe it was prescribed medicine by a vet. A vet from THE Ohio State University....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reasons-to-come-to-ohio-pinball-show-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.