Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rooftop
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1936.JPG
IMG_1934.JPG
IMG_1933.JPG
IMG_1932.JPG
IMG_1931.JPG
IMG_1930.JPG
IMG_1929.JPG
IMG_1928.JPG

#1 5 years ago

really nice prototype junkyard for sale has magnet under wrecking ball all leded working 100% will prep for shipping accept paypal but must be sent as gift 2995 photos coming soon

#2 5 years ago

photos

IMG_1928.JPG IMG_1929.JPG IMG_1930.JPG IMG_1931.JPG IMG_1932.JPG IMG_1933.JPG IMG_1934.JPG
#3 5 years ago

What are the differences between the regular production and the prototype? Junkyard is a cool game; great video mode.

#4 5 years ago

magnet under the wrecking ball and mounting of lights behind translight are a little different set up i have installed the newest roms

#5 5 years ago

Man, I wish one of these would pop up near me. Definitely a fun game, sold mine and been on the search ever since. Good luck with the sale man.

#6 5 years ago

thanx man, forgot i installed a after market 8 inch sub, then installed a resistor on the back box speakers so you can turn it up loud enough to get some nice lows, but not blow your face off with the highs, sounds really good.

#7 5 years ago

Is it a sample or prototype? A prototype would have all red lamp boards and a few other things.

There were quite a few samples and early production games produced with the magnet pole. Apparently, the original design used a cable for the wrecking ball instead of a chain, and the ball swung so much on the cable, the magnet was necessary to stop the wrecking ball from swinging.

#8 5 years ago

thanx john, guess its a sample, it has the green light boards, serial # is 53352100126 mfg of oct 9 1996, also has the transformer mounted in the rear of the cabinet, which i have not seen before.

IMG_1936.JPG
#9 5 years ago

back box lighting

IMG_1939.JPG
#10 5 years ago

sunday bump

#11 5 years ago

Does the magnet work?

#12 5 years ago

ya but its just a magnet to slow the swing of the wrecking ball, its not powered

#13 5 years ago

that's really cool. GLWS

#14 5 years ago

thanx hank

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Does the magnet work?

I have the magnet in mine and it don't work I was told that the code for magnet was never installed or made

1 month later
#16 5 years ago

Awesome game! Love it. Good luck with the sale, if I had the money I'd buy.

#18 5 years ago

Nice sample game.

#19 5 years ago

You guys do realize this thread is a month old and Junk Yard is in the op's "owned in the past" section right?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipperMagician:

You guys do realize this thread is a month old and Junk Yard is in the op's "owned in the past" section right?

thanx for the interest, but the game sold

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside