Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170131_094130 (resized).jpg
DSCF8885 (resized).JPG
DSCF8884 (resized).JPG
DSCF8883 (resized).JPG
DSCF8882 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

Everyone judges 7.5 to 8 condition differently. Sounds like around $750 but that is this area.

#10 7 years ago

Insert wear from cupping or sinking. You said some cab scuffing. I hope the rest is good like you said with playing and plastics. Also hope backglass nice and displays bright. But I'll stick to my $750 in New England. I've seen working game with a little more wear go for $600 - $650 around here maybe a year or 2 ago. That's why if they need an Alltek they get passed on.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Cabinet is actually very nice and backglass is perfect if I remember correctly - I have not taken that out of our rack yet since board work isn't done. I should have known better when I bought it but I got this and a super nice El Dorado City of Gold as a two machine deal and I overpaid by about $400 for the pair from what I am seeing. Now I need to figure out how to get out from under them without taking a bath.
I never claim to be perfect but I hate it when I screw up and pay too much for something!

Who had not done that. When you go through the years the good deals far overshadow the bad. Like buying a reasonably priced game and having a board or display go out a couple of months later. Neither you nor the seller did anything wrong. Just happens and stinks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
$ 179.00
Machine - For Sale
Tehachapi, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/realistic-asking-price-for-eight-ball-fonzie-machine?tu=Taxman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.