Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ccotenj
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DC_schematic_a.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SchertzPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

Thank you. I'm pretty good with the solid state side of pinball, but just now getting the hang of working through the schematics. Way2wrd has been most helpful to me. He got my Atlantis mostly working for me. I finished it up and learned a little more as he walked me through the rest.

I finally"got it" though while helping George with his Atlantis. Mine worked and while looking through the schematics helping him, it just clicked. I knew how my Game operated and seeing it on paper it suddenly made a lot more sense.

Thank you for posting this. I'm looking forward to starting on my next EM. I just don't know which one should be next.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Cow poke should be next. Problem solved

Cowpoke huh? The sing along and the 57 Pitch and bat are pulling at me too lol

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

@schertz... ooo, that's a tough one... since "sing along" is at the top of my list, and a pitch and bat isn't far behind it, those would tempt me... but cowpoke would be cool too...
    you could always work on all 3 at once...

I also have a Chicago coin Bronco, doozie, Fairway, a puck bowler and a gun game in the que.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

given my lack of focus, if i had that many games ready to work on, none of them would ever get done... they'd all be started though...

I hear you. One of my Sing Alongs I took apart the topside of the playfield over 4 years ago and have not touched it since. I also have a long list of solid state games in the que as well. I think I've started on 3 games and haven't got back to them, but I keep starting on different games.

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Be like a postage stamp: stick to one thing until you get there.

I like that. I've gotten better at finishing games once I start them. I just seem to start the next game before going back to one I've already started. The latest game usually gets my attention easier.

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

aint this the truth
    --Jeff

So much for Cowpoke being next. The gun game made it into the garage tonight so I could use the trailer for TPF.

#44 10 years ago

Yes, Trophy Gun. It might be easier if Justin does his at the same time. They are already next to each other in the garage.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SchertzPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reading-schematics-how-i-learned-maybe-it-will-help-others?tu=SchertzPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.