7 days ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Knxwledge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 days ago

This is NOT intended to be another discussion thread about the Banning Museum of Pinball. Don't bring that here. This is the only way I know how to reach a large group of people who may have been affected.

I am making this thread to try to help people get their money back for the canceled 2020 event.

http://www.museumofpinball.org/events/arcade-expo-5-0-march-15-17-2019-2/

After careful consideration and concern for the health and safety of our guests and staff due to the COVID-19 virus, Arcade Expo 6.0 will be postponed to a later date TBA.

Ticket and pass-holders will have the option to take a rain check or credit for any other event at the Museum of Pinball in the future.

We apologize and thank you for your understanding.

This blog post was made, but no followup email was sent, and no money was automatically credited back.

The only direct contact information I have is an email- [email protected].

Since they are auctioning off their collection, I would suggest contacting them sooner rather than later as the organization is likely to get dissolved in the coming months.

#2 7 days ago

You need to find a hobby.

#3 7 days ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

You need to find a hobby.

You don't care about people getting their money back for an event that never happened? If the owners won't email people about it, I want to try and help in any way I can, because it happened to me too.

#4 7 days ago
    Quoted from Knxwledge:

You don't care about people getting their money back for an event that never happened?

Sure I do, but your constant trolling of the the other Banning thread shows that you true intention for starting this thread was other motives.

#5 7 days ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Sure I do, but your constant trolling of the the other Banning thread shows that you true intention for starting this thread was other motives.

Does it? When I said explicitly I dont want a Banning discussion here? As I was told to do, I'm paying it forward. If you care, then why didn't you start the thread?
    If you think there is something wrong with any of the factual statements I said in this thread, feel free to dispute me. Instead you're attacking my character

Edit: If I could have made this thread read-only I would have

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside