8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jwilson
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Was thinking how so much new tech is available for doing re-themes and more and more folks have experience with it. I am NOT one of those type people but think that it's a pretty cool project.

That being said, does anyone think in the near future we might have businesses that pop up that can do the re-theme for those of us who don't have the skills to? I could see this happening in various levels from just the art to re-programming code or just sounds depending on the era of the game(s).

This could even be a virtual team type thing where someone in "x" is good at the coding, while someone based in "y" is good with backglass design/production, etc.

Are there any folks now who do any part of this?

Just watched that Goonies pinball video and thought about this:

Thanks!

#5 8 years ago

yeah I know the Matrix guys but they are busy with Kill Bill now, thinking more along the lines of figuring out who has skills and might be up to collaborate/freelance for folks who are really into doing a re-theme. It's not something immediate I am looking for, but could see it evolving into a more viable business since here in SF I could see all kinds of tech companies paying to get their own pinball machines

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/re-theme-consulting-services?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.