• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by Hawkeyepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 years ago

Hello all,

A quick question, if I may. My "deal" on a TZ for $2300 fell through (shucks!), thus I still have the TFTC offer. The seller has dropped their price to $1000 and it is in good condition (cabinet great & playfield very good) yet I have one concern. It seems like the seller has had trouble lining up buyers for this title, which is not a surprise given its darker theme. I am a bit worried that it might be hard to sell later if I do indeed come across a better priced TZ. Is this a valid concern or, given the fact that I can get this nice TFTC for $1000, I should be able to move it later?

Thanks for the tips, all!

#2 14 years ago

$1000 is a fair deal it seems, but it is not a killer drop dead deal either so it is taking a while to sell. Plus as you mention the theme may turn some buyers off but some may like it more so I wouldn't worry about that. I dunno i'd see if he will go down to 900 to make the deal better. But that's just me. Also keep in mind you have a Data East already...

#3 14 years ago

Yep... I do not mind Data East as I also have a BTTF and from what I can tell TFTC is a great playing game. I just worry a bit about selling it later. However, for $1000 it does seem pretty good, especially when considering the the Boston Guide has the average at $1400 and the guy has come down from $1500.

#4 14 years ago

Santeh I think this is a pretty darn good price for this pin given it's rating on the pinside page and my personal experience playing it. It has a lot of bells and whistles even being a "darker" themed pin. I would have bought it for 1700 if it was in decent shape if that tells you anything.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/re-tftc-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.