Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by gutz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20170617_142345_388 (resized).jpg
Jungle lord PSB (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

About to re-pin one of the connectors on the power supply board. Hopefully the pictures explain my dilemma. I have a new 3211A power supply board but do not know what the wire running to the fuse holder (orange) and the one soldered to the board (yellow) control. This is the connector that connects like this: OD . I believe the yellow wire is running to the far right pin, but since the board does not work I don't know if I can trust that the previous owner had a clue. Is there a way to find out which is which? If I connect the wrong one what will the outcome be ? Thanks. By the way please disregard the red wire.

#2 3 years ago

Those are the incoming ac wires for the general illumination lights. Ohm out the traces on the front/back and you should have an idea of how its supposed to go. Yellow looks ok. That side of the gi power goes up to the relay and back down to four of the headers on the connector for gi 'out'. The orange is in the wrong place and should be connected on the holes beneath the other side of the fuse holder. Move the wire and install the fuse. That side goes through the fuse then into the other four headers of the GI 'out'. Do not bypass the fuse-thats what the previous owner did!

#3 3 years ago

Here is a quick pic. Don't mind the previous repairs/char

This same power supply was used for system 9 and early system 11, but those games had a four fuse block so each GI string was fused individually. In these games, the GI fuse on the PS is replaced with a jumper wire. Something to keep in mind when swapping power supplies between games.

IMG_20170617_142345_388 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 17.00
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brunswick, GA
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 349.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 8.99
Electronics
Dr. Dave's Pinball Parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 19.99
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 85.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside