(Topic ID: 119762)

RE: MMRLE or TZ?

By guitarjunkee

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I had a dilemma, buying a MMRLE or TZ. I played MM and TZ at the pinball hall of fame in Las Vegas but those machines were in very bad shape, so it made it very hard to judge what I liked best. After reading all your posts and seeing what you get for the money, I took all your advice and bought the TZ. I haven't been able to stop playing this machine! I made it to Lost In The Zone this morning and it blew my mind! This is by far the most fun game I've ever played! Thanks Everyone!!!!!!

P.S. I'm not knocking the pinball hall of fame in Las Vegas. I understand there are at least 100 games there and only a couple of people fixing them, for no pay I think. I know it's non-profit and the proceeds go to charity.

#2 9 years ago

Glad you were happy with your decision that is what it's all about. I love when I get a new pin and I just know right away it was such a great purchase. Keep on flippin!

#3 9 years ago

You made the right decision. TZ LITZ is the best there is.

#4 9 years ago

Nice work and congrats, tz is a better game, but a nib mmr would be make for a hard choice..

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Nice work and congrats, tz is a better game, but a nib mmr would be make for a hard choice..

It was a hard choice, but I have a game right now, and I wouldn't probably see a MMRLE for another couple of months. I'll wait till the bugs are all worked out and get a MMR later.

#6 9 years ago

We have enjoyed our TZ for 2 years now...would never let it go...

#7 9 years ago

Good call TZ exists and is available to purchase right now.

MM and TZ both good games.

#8 9 years ago

Even though I have owned TZ for 20 years and can get LITZ quite often it it still and will always be the pinnacle of pinball to me.MM is awesome but not TZ awesome.If it's either stick with TZ if not get both.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,059.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/re-mmrle-or-tz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.