Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Lefman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hey guys, looking to put one of these next to my TWD. Looking at family themed games, these 2 seem perfect. Unfortunately, way up in northern MI, theres not much to play and I haven't seen either at the last couple shows I've been too..
Soooo, which one do you guys like the best? I've got a line on both, and both near the same price.. Tx Greg

#2 7 years ago

Rct....hands down...

#3 7 years ago

RCT is a great family friendly pin that is sure to curtail some of your kids nightmares from TWD...lol just playing around

#4 7 years ago

Another vote for RCT!

But I love that game. It just makes me smile when I play it.

And here is the big difference. The hundredth time you here Bill Paxton implore you to get underground, you will hate Twister. However, after hundreds of times starting Multiball on RCT, I still giggle. I used to think the troll in RCT was horrible, but now I "get it" and it's hilarious. It's a fun game. Plus when the kids aren't around, set it all to extra hard. It's no TWD, but it is an enjoyable play.

#5 7 years ago

RCT. I mean I have Acdc, IM ,LOTR and TF LE, but I still put time in and enjoy RCT. Kids like it. Get one - if you can find one.

#6 7 years ago

I agree with rct. Especially for the same money, twister should not have the same value in equal condition.

#7 7 years ago

RCT if I had to choose between the two.

Twister is okay, but "EVERYBODY UNDERGROUND NOW!!!" gets annoying super fast, and there just isn't as much to do.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

RCT is a great family friendly pin that is sure to curtail some of your kids nightmares from TWD...lol just playing around

LOL I hear ya! I guess I should've said a game with no boobs!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rct-vs-twister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.