Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-94.jpg
image-487.jpg
image-524.jpg
image-887.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Just picked up a mint beautiful Ripleys yesterday. Lady told me she got it brand new for her son and that he never played it. I look thru the diagonostic last night to see total plays. If it's true and has not been reset I can't beleive it. Here are a few pics.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-887.jpgimage-887.jpg image-524.jpgimage-524.jpg image-487.jpgimage-487.jpg image-94.jpgimage-94.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Easily $3500 and up....... of course HUO still may have a little scratch here and there or some bumps and wear (which will adjust the price)...... but a mint out of box HUO low play condition game should have zero issue getting over $3500

#3 9 years ago

If people are really getting 3,500 for these now, than that's the price. But just 2 years ago a nice HUO was 2,500. I'm actually interested there. At $3,500 not so much.

Any pinsiders actually pay $3,500 for one?

#4 9 years ago

I might be in at $3,500 if it were close and no shipping. I love the game.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

If people are really getting 3,500 for these now, than that's the price. But just 2 years ago a nice HUO was 2,500. I'm actually interested there. At $3,500 not so much.
Any pinsiders actually pay $3,500 for one?

I did. Worth every penny. A total blast to play.

#6 9 years ago

Thanks guys. Like I have read and seen so many times on Pinside CONDITION IS EVERYTHING. Well this is about as good as it gets.

#7 9 years ago

I would say 3200, if there is no wear at flipper buttons based on the pics you showed. Couldn't really see the full extent of the scoop or shooter lane though. I sold mine for 2700 about a year and a half ago and it w as absolutely flawless on the PF and cabinet.

#8 9 years ago

If anyone has a HUO example of RBION in the Detroit area matching these types of descriptions, let me know.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

I would say 3200, if there is no wear at flipper buttons based on the pics you showed. Couldn't really see the full extent of the scoop or shooter lane though. I sold mine for 2700 about a year and a half ago and it w as absolutely flawless on the PF and cabinet.

No wear at flipper buttons or play field at all. Going to look at it closer this weekend.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I look thru the diagonostic last night to see total plays. If it's true and has not been reset I can't beleive it.

why don't you tell us how many? It's worth $3500ish IMHO.

#11 9 years ago

Looks awesome, but RBION didn't come with white rubber and red post sleeves when it was brand new, unless the previous owner made those changes, which is unlikely if he never even played it.

As for pricing, $2750ish in good working condition, I would say $3250ish for HUO.

#12 9 years ago

I had one in similar condition with all leds and few other upgrades and took a few weeks to sell at 3k

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Looks awesome, but RBION didn't come with white rubber and red post sleeves when it was brand new, unless the previous owner made those changes, which is unlikely if he never even played it.

It did ship with white rubbers (and one black one below the pops). Red post sleeves are definitely not factory. The scoop looks relatively nice. Good pics of the flipper button areas and shrunken head magnet would help.

I don't play the price guesstimating game and I especially won't on this one. HUO or not, it's a very nice example and shouldn't be sold. Update the software and flipper coils and play the hell out of it. When the post rubber to the right of the scoop breaks, replace it with a black one.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I would say $3250ish for HUO.

sign me up for one at that price

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

sign me up for one at that price

There have been a couple for sale recently in that price range. I don't think any of them were very local to this area though.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

why don't you tell us how many? It's worth $3500ish IMHO.

The owners did not even know the back box came down so I don't think the new how to change the settings. Total plays show 55.

#17 9 years ago

Sold my HUO RBION here on pinside a month or two ago $2800 + shipping.
Tried $3400 and $3200 for awhile with no bites.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Sold my HUO RBION here on pinside a month or two ago $2800 + shipping.
Tried $3400 and $3200 for awhile with no bites.

Thanks. I appreciate all the responses.

#20 9 years ago

3,200-3,500 sounds right depending on area / availability. An extremely underrated game and worth every penny in mint condition. Glad I found mine when I did

#21 9 years ago

I have mine listed for $3500, a few bites. Might be on the high side, but I'm not particularly eager to let it go, such a fun and deep game. It has some flipper button wear that's been touched up well, but playfield would pass for huo, condition is great. No mushroomed magnets or wear around them, full led, lighted scoop, no cracked or missing plastics. Would love to trade it for a TZ, adding cash of course.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crescent Springs, KE
$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rbion-whats-a-huo-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.