(Topic ID: 90719)

Club RBION: The Strange, the unusual, the bizarre!

By chadderack

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240323_123715 (resized).jpg
20240322_211239 (resized).jpg
RBION-light-scoop-connector (resized).JPG
RBION-light-scoop-mounting (resized).JPG
20240310_211336 (resized).jpg
20240310_211327 (resized).jpg
20240310_211301 (resized).jpg
20240310_211313 (resized).jpg
20240310_211246 (resized).jpg
20240310_211226 (resized).jpg
IMG_1644 (resized).jpeg
20240225_071317 (resized).jpg
60475cf43a8833282adc2199f67fec32 (resized).jpg
20240224_152743 (resized).jpg
20240224_152151 (resized).jpg
plastics needed.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#148 7 years ago

Hi,
I just got my first RBION today and loving it but I believe there are a few things wrong with it. After I get my first locked ball and then get a ball in the VUK's, it counts it as a locked ball. Also if I get it in a VUK for the first time on a country, it shoot an extra ball out on the playfield. Is this suppose to happen. I just ordered the lasted rom code for it. It has the original 3.0 code on it. Would this cause it or could be wiring or switch issue? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! T

#152 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No. locked balls go in the locked ball lane next to the shooter lane. They only come out when multiball starts. Shooting a ball in the VUK (I assume you mean the vari-target?) should never shoot out another ball...it should always kick it out to the upper flipper.
ROMS shouldn't make a difference in that area as far as I remember.
Correct number of balls in the game?

Thanks for feedback. I am sorry if I did not explain correctly. When the ball goes into upper hole, and I score Africa, a second multi ball is added automatically. I have never had a third ball locked in the lock area. I have only had up to two and then when put in hole it will start multi ball. Thanks for all feedback.

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

PinballT
For the main multiball mode you need to lock 2 balls in the lock area and then shoot the believe hole or the shrunken head to start multiball. I too have never see 3 balls in the lock area though I did notice there is a 3rd switch there to detect a 3rd ball. (3rd switch may be there for multiplayer games or hard rules).
Also, 3 of the 7 continent modes are 2 ball multiballs (North America, Antarctica, and Africa). This is unrelated to the main multiball mode which uses the lock. Yes, these are started by shooting the vari-target hole. I believe when these modes start the second ball is served from the shooter lane not the lock but it doesn't really matter. The software keeps track of virtual locks separately from actual physical locks.

Thanks guys SO MUCH! I really appreciate it!
I thought I was having a switch problem in that area. My 3rd switch always comes up as to check because it is never used.
Thanks again!
Tom

#157 7 years ago

Help! My idol will not stop triggering. My question is that it checks fine in test mode for switch. I look at the board and it is lit very dimly and in test mode it is lit really bright. I switched the boards with the shrunken head and same result and the board works on the shrunken head. When it's not in test mode, the light on the board kind goes with GI lights when blinking. Also both lights are very dim. Could it be a ground issue?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.95
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crescent Springs, KE
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rbion-the-strange-the-unusual-the-bizarre?tu=PinballT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.