Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chadderack
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

So, on my new RBION, the plain flat black speaker cover bugs me. I'm thinking of buying a spare and painting it a color that flows better with the rest of the game. Another idea would be to print off some vintage ripleys images from the Web and apply them to the panel sort of like the art on the side of the cabinet, then clear the whole thing. Or even print off one large Ripleys logo, and "wrap" the panel. Suggestions? Comments? Better ideas?

1 week later
#2 2 years ago

I would recommend a ColorDMD. I like the way they stand out with a black surround and you'll get your color. A speaker light kit will also add color. I usually add LED strips to the speakers and connect them to flashers.

#3 2 years ago

I think your bamboo idea sounded good. Throw some palm trees on the edges... near the speakers. Maybe use some warm green/yellow LED speaker lights.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
5,100 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Richmond, IN

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside