Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Need some advice on where to start troubleshooting an issue with the sink hole not registering the ball. Once the ball goes into the sink hole the game will have to look for the missing ball and then the VUK works fine and puts the ball back into play. I know there is a fork looking pressure switch which has to register that the ball is in the sink hole. Any advice where to start would be appreciated.

#2 1 year ago

Switch tests in the menu. See if the switch works. If not, work backwards. Switch physically intact, soldering, wire...etc.

#3 1 year ago

I just had this issue myself. Even though the switch worked by hand in test, it did not trigger from a ball. The peak of the switch arm's curve had to be bent higher than I anticipated.

#4 1 year ago

If the same fork switch as LOTR, keep several in stock. Always have solder on hand and the soldering iron warm.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from bpeed99:

If the same fork switch as LOTR, keep several in stock. Always have solder on hand and the soldering iron warm.

Ha too true. This and the scoop switches are the only real issues I've had with my RBION. They need some attention from time to time for sure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Park, IL
Boards
PinSound
5,100 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Richmond, IN

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside