Bigfoot sign under image and price.jpg
Bigfoot sign next to price.jpg
Untitled.png
WP_000834.jpg
WP_000833.jpg
WP_000831.jpg
image.jpg
WP_000794.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darkwizard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

If you are selling these sign me up for one! I think it would be cool if just the eyes lit up !

Ditto... I don't have the machine yet, but am looking for one and wouldn't want to miss my chance.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

I just added this to my RBION .

DSCF0338.JPG 215 KB

Got tired of digging for the other thread with this

217890.jpg217890.jpg 217893-i.jpg217893-i.jpg
#43 10 years ago

It doesn't spin yet, but it should. You should be able to find the airplane on amazon or ebay. Search for matchbox biplane. Its also not my mod, I don't even own the machine yet...

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Mandelbloom and I are working on another tiki, it will be hooked to the flasher and I am looking to integrate some EL wire around his head.

Lights in the eyes might be good. Also, while your at it if your using a 3d printer, a custom 3D temple add on might be something to think about, if your thinking about Ripley's mods. I realize the temple is a bit ambitious, but still would be cool.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Usually I like to make a bracket, but in this case a small piece of Velcro may be the best option. Keep the ideas a coming.

Maybe a shaped/bent bracket of some kind that attaches to something nearby, ramp screw or something easy.

1 week later
#67 9 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Video
» YouTube video

It looks good. If your looking for feedback, it might be better if the light didn't bleed through the whole tiki, no biggee either way really. Just a thought.

8 months later
#91 9 years ago

Here are the "mods" I have picked up so far for this machine, not counting any "professionally made" ones. Now for the final step of actually getting a machine to add them to.

Dinosaur Skull... ( I only plan on using 1 of these, no need to over do it) Probably the T-rex or Triceratops.

WP_000783.jpgWP_000783.jpg

The Albino Alligator as shown in the first post by the OP.

WP_000784.jpgWP_000784.jpg

A penguin... (have to find proper scale roller skates to graft onto the feet)

WP_000785.jpgWP_000785.jpg

A Dog... I might leave this one off, not sure I like it.

WP_000786.jpgWP_000786.jpg

LED Lit Tombstones... these could be really cool for above the tombstone targets if I can figure out how to attach them and if they will light with the already installed LEDs.

WP_000787.jpgWP_000787.jpg

Ripley being eaten by a giant snake... probably will leave this one off.

WP_000788.jpgWP_000788.jpg

Human Sacrifice Gathering...

WP_000789.jpgWP_000789.jpg

Ripley and Other guy finding treasure....

WP_000790.jpgWP_000790.jpg

The Bi-Plane

WP_000791.jpgWP_000791.jpg

Female Adventurer with torch (thinking left slingshot as in LOTR hobbits)

WP_000792-559.jpgWP_000792-559.jpg

Male Adventurer ("Ripley") (thinking right slingshot as in LOTR hobbits with golum)

WP_000794.jpgWP_000794.jpg

I realize this is alot of stuff and contrary to what some of you may be thinking, I do actually have good taste. If I get the vibe once any of these are on that its too much of a "cheap toy" look. I wont be putting them on.

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I like the bi-plane. That's one of my favorite shots.

Yeah I am thinking minimum of the bi-plane and the tombstones. All of the others I need to actually see in place to know if they are going to look ok or be too much.

#100 9 years ago

Well the good news is, back in April you were going to sell this same one to me but ended up selling it more locally or to a friend. I still have the PM's So it's not like I am a total stranger I will respect it and take care of it assuming everything still goes as planned.

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

My re-theme, made for a fun photo shoot.

image.jpg 262 KB

I'm curious to see the rest of the "Nip"leys photo shoot haha

#105 9 years ago

Here is what I have on at the moment. The figures are on only with museum putty. They stay on good as long as no airballs take them out. (hasn't happened yet, knock on wood) The good news is, they are easy to remove if necessary. The plane is the only one that could probably take an airball and is the most "official" looking.

WP_000831.jpgWP_000831.jpg
WP_000833.jpgWP_000833.jpg
WP_000834.jpgWP_000834.jpg

2 weeks later
#106 9 years ago

Mezel Tiki spruced up a bit. I forgot to order red with my paints but I think it came out "ok" anyway for a pinball toy that you wont be looking at that closely.

It was a rush job and I should have done more dry brushing than I did, but realized that too late and only had one brush so didn't want to trash it. It's the first time I've painted something in probably 8 years or so so I am a little rusty. Since they are only $20 for an unpainted one, I may try again.

Untitled.pngUntitled.png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darkwizard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rbion-mods-please-show-them-off?tu=darkwizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.