Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by bellbrand
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo_4.JPG
photo_2.JPG

#1 7 years ago

Well went to a pizza shop and tried the "cash in fist" today. I said would you maybe be interested in selling one of your games? Pulled out fist of hundreds and he took it. Dirty, but no wear on the playfield. This was high on my want list. So, don't be afraid to ask they might say yea. Pics below.

#2 7 years ago

How many hundos did it take?

#3 7 years ago

History favors the bold!

#4 7 years ago

Nice grab! Great game for sure.

#5 7 years ago

Great, pic please

#6 7 years ago

Congrats on RBION. I hope it was his to sell.

I worked in a pizza restaurant when I was in college. There was a Galaga there. I might have sold it if a guy had a fistful of hundreds....

#7 7 years ago

Congrats! Way to go!

#8 7 years ago

Pics.

photo_2.JPG photo_4.JPG

#9 7 years ago

Looks good hope you got it for a good price. I really like this title. Fun one to add to a medium to large collection.

#10 7 years ago

Cleaned up nice. Changed burned out bulbs. Had bag inside with all new decals for later as well as a manual. Also had new flipper and sling rubbers and bulbs in the bag. No wear on the playfield. It was sandwiched between a wall and another machince so the cab is like new. Some flipper button wear is it. And the tube light in the back box is out. Need to fine one. No other light in the back box but a tube?

#11 7 years ago

The light is a standard bulb you can get from the hardware store. But it's just as often the ballast starter (little knb thing on the left). You can also get those at your hw store.

#12 7 years ago

The OP will be mad when he finds out the pizza guy sold his pin....LOL
Do restaurants really own pinball machines ever?

#13 7 years ago

Yep in this case the shop owner owns his games. I asked the first I was there who their OP was and he told me he owned them. After a few games last night before bed I'm looking forward to some more time today to get into it.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

How many hundos did it take?

Are you going to leave us hanging?

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

The OP will be mad when he finds out the pizza guy sold his pin....LOL
Do restaurants really own pinball machines ever?

LOL, like the guy who hand his keys to the valet guy who isn't really a valet guy!

#16 7 years ago

I know you have been looking for RBION for a long time! Glad you got TS sold and got RBION in.

#17 7 years ago

I just picked up a HUO and really enjoying it.. deep enough rules to keep you busy.
Congrats

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville , FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside