(Topic ID: 38789)

Rbion cleaned and I'm happy. 1 missing plastic....

By juleshoddy

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by juleshoddy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00519.jpg
DSC00502.jpg
DSC00500.jpg
#1 11 years ago

hey all,

Just finished the clean up on my new RBION. Plays lovely now it's all cleaned, polished and tweaked. amazing what some cleansing foam, novus and wax can do...with a big bit of elbow grease!

No real problems, just the scoop repair and welding of the scoop trough...to stop the scoop kickin out every ball sdtm.

You might noticed there's an incorrect plastic on the field somehere...try to find it

Anyone got one?

DSC00500.jpgDSC00500.jpg DSC00502.jpgDSC00502.jpg DSC00519.jpgDSC00519.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Right flipper plastic

#3 11 years ago

Congratulations on your efforts...great game! Must be a bit hard to play though w/the flippers in that position as pictured. ; )

One point of interest you may be interested in that I found. I also have the Cliffy installed on the 'scoop' and heres what I have found....once that protector starts getting a little beat-up/worn/used, the ball trajectory will go SDTM as you wrote. Change to a new one and back in business. Not sure I would(or if you already have done so)re-weld the the VUK/scoop to change direction, but if it works and you're happy....so be it! : ) Enjoy the game. Tough critter to beat. I've had mine almost a year ans still haven't even gotten Atlantis yet, and hope to get Frog Frenzy before I die.

Pinball_erie spotted the plastic!

www.Team-EM.com

#4 11 years ago

Correct! Congrats Erie, you've won the game!! (sorry, not after the time and money i just spent on this thing!)

If anyone has a right flipper plastic with the words "or not" written on it, please could i buy it off you? don't wanna spend £100+ for a whole set really.

BTW - the scoop kickout is spot on now. 100% to the left flipper so far. All the welds on the kicker weldment had blown. Pretty much every one.

thanks guys

#5 11 years ago

Frog frenzy?? (Since I have a rbion, I should know what that is, but I haven't a clue..)

#6 11 years ago

oh yeh, any definitive guide on the 3.20 ruleset yet? I can only find the early pinballnews ruleset overview. I don't know what frog frenzy is either? probably will never know either

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 18.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rbion-cleaned-and-im-happy-1-missing-plastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.