4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Rlerman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Excalabur.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Can you access the menus?

Check the trough switches. I assume the correct number of balls is still present?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from winkdot:

I reseated the connectors on the opto and at power on it said searching for 4 balls. It fired the 4 balls onto the playfield only once. I then was actually able to play a game. I repeated the sequence and it did exactly the same thing. At least it's better than it shooting 4 balls until you turn it off.

After doing so which switches were closed?

Take all the balls out, see which switches are closed. Roll the balls into the trough one-by-one and make sure that the optos close in sequence with each one. The Jam opto should only close when balls are stacked up at the bottom of the trough (jammed) or as a ball is fired into the shooter lane.

I'm not sure if RBION has a specific trough switch test menu (later sterns do): if it does use that, otherwise you can do the same thing in the usual switch test but you have to watch more closely.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, CT
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 50.00
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pollock Pines, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Excalabur.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside