(Topic ID: 83791)

RBION arrival...shhhh it is here AND it is rather awesome!

By The_Gorilla

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chadderack
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_gorilla.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

RBION will finally be here in the next couple of hours. Thank God I cleaned a space in my game room last night! Thanks to rooftop a bit early for the sale.

#4 10 years ago

I feel like the bride left at the alter. ( I think? I don't really have any experience to empathize with...) the truck never came. Or called. Sigh. Hey what's another 24 hours?

#13 10 years ago

IT'S HERE!! Currently looking for the lucky person who gets to help carry it in...

Note to Rooftop, it came through the delivery in awesome shape. Thanks again!

#16 10 years ago

First impressions. Even having watched the BKerins tutorial I still feel like I have no clue what I am doing. And...I am no Bowen...

#21 10 years ago

I have the game level but the Temple still seems not level. I haven't looked at it yet but is there a hint to fixing that?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Cash_Riprock:

Make sure you also put a level on the pf itself.

Yep, that is where I level. But, it doesn't hurt to ask...

Quoted from Cash_Riprock:

Tough game to 'beat' for sure.

Yeah, I don't foresee this as being one that my casual pin friends/family will flock to. Means I made a great choice IMO!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

i think the game plays best with the play field on the steeper side,

I have it set at 7 degrees right now. I will say again, thanks Rooftop! I haven't even scratched the surface of this title and I am already swaying toward Top 10 fave territory...

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Use washers on top of the long standoff below and right of the C lane (below the ramp). Even perfectly leveled, most diverted balls will still go down the C lane. If you're getting too many down the B lane, lower the right side.

Thanks! I almost have it perfect. Finally had a 20 mil+ game. So much to do. Gonna play it for a week then tinker with lights and tweaks.

2 months later
#36 9 years ago

Thanks for all of the tips and pointers, friends. I revisited this thread to mention one more thing. When I go to sell this game, some one please remind me what an asinine mistake that would be!

#39 9 years ago

I still need to tune mine in some more. The shots all feel like they are off a degree or 2. Yet, the ball seems to roll straight down the field so who knows? I will mess with it later. Sadly, probably not until the end of summer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_gorilla.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rbion-arrivalt-2-and-counting?tu=the_gorilla and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.